10| Fool me twice

Elena's first instinct was to call Bonnie and have her find out for them Elena thought about the events that just occurred and without another thought, {she was desperate at this point} she pulled out her phone and dialed Stefan Salvatore's number. She needed to get to the bottom of this whole bullshit, the phone rang twice before the voice of her once upon a time true love cane through the speaker.
"Elena?" Stefan Salvatore answered his phone, surprised that the brunette would be calling him at this time of night, they haven't spoken in a while she has had all her attention on Damon which he was fine with because of his attention was taken by the blonde-haired vampire.
"I need your help, Stefan," Elena said through the phone waiting for his reply. It took a while before Stefan's voice came through the speaker again "are you okay Lena?-What's wrong?" Stefan asked concern laced in his voice. Matt watch his friend as she pleaded with the younger Salvatore brother to come and help her.
"No I'm not okay Stefan, there is a new vampire in Mystic Falls and he attacked me! We have to find him, he-he was driving Damon's car! What if he did something to him?" Stefan could hear the panic in Elena's voice she sounded scared, I had an idea of who the mysterious attacker was, he made a mental note to have a few words with his hybrid Nephew.
"Where are you?" Stefan asked her wanting to make sure she was alright.
"Mystic grill" she replied

10 minutes later...

Stefan arrives at the mystic grill, he walked through the door and spotted the brunette and blonde in the corner of the cafe/bar deep in conversation, he thought about using his enhanced hearing to listen in but thought better on it.
Elena looked up at the vampire heading her way, she got up out of the booth she was sitting in with Matt ran up to Stefan hugging. "What happened Lena?" He asked her, she looks him in the eyes "he broke my arm" walking back to the booth to sit down with Matt, Stefan set down across from the two. They started describing the events that occurred not 20 minutes ago, from the description the strange they were talking about was in fact his nephew Titus. "We have to find him, and make sure Damon is okay," Elena said with so much determination, she started getting up and Stefan stopped her from going any further, "you don't need to worry about the vampire, I'll handle it and Damon is fine his back at the boardinghouse safe and sound" he reassured her, but she didn't seem to buy it. "What are you talking about Stefan? Do you know him?" She was now getting suspicious of how dismissive he was about the whole situation.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because for one, looks like Damon and sounds like you and he was driving Damon's car so yeah I think you know something Stefan" she stared at him with accusing eyes

"I don't know what you're talking about Elena, I've never the guy could be just a coincidence, I will find him and get to the bottom of this alright?"

He said trying to get out of the conversation they were having, he hated lying to her it was for the best, he knew her too well and knew exactly how she would react if she discovered the truth of who the stranger really was. She still did not look convinced she was determined to find out, and once Elena sets her mind on something there is no changing her mind.
Stefan stood up from the booth and started to head for the door, on his way he pulled out his phone and proceeded to text his older brother Damon.
Stefan- where is Titus?
...
Damon- why are you texting me?
Stefan- I have an audience, Damon where is your Son?
Damon- not at the house, he left an hour ago. Why?
Stefan- he found Elena, didn't go well
Damon- IS HE ALRIGHT?!
Stefan- Elena is the one with a broken arm, like father like son huh
Damon- what is that supposed to mean little brother?
Stefan- nothing, we have to find him before the rest of our friends find him, and he goes all Damon on them too
Damon- SHIT! He took my baby and wallet! Is he too old to be grounded?
Stefan- Like Father, Like Son. Figure out something.

With that Stefan reached his car and started his quest to find his hybrid nephew. Before he caused more damage to the people of mystic falls.

Somewhere outside Mystic Falls

Titus drove until he was safe outside of mystic falls, he pulled off at the side of the road and got out of the car,
"This better work" he muttered to himself, he closed his eyes and started chanting words in Latin, the more he chanted the more wind picked up speed. He finally open his eyes, which were now not just blue but glowing a bright blue like electricity itself made refuge in his eyes. Out of the wind a figure appears, the first thing that can be seen were the piercing blue eyes, and then slowly but surely the full figure was standing in front of Titus, all 5'2 to his 5'9,  she had long brunette hair tied up in a tight ponytail, and rich caramel skin-matching Titus.
"Took you long enough" she mocked the hybrid, then she grinned at him.

Boardinghouse 1 hour and a half earlier

"Hey Bon, can I come in?" Damon knocked on his bedroom door waiting for his wife to respond to him. "go away Damon, I just want to be alone right now" she responded in a low sad voice, ignoring her request to be let alone he opened the door and walked through, "of course you don't listen to me" she said not bothering to look up at him he walked over to and sat on the bed next to his wife, not knowing where to start with apologizing to his wife.

"I'm sorry Bon, I'm an asshole. I'm sorry for yelling at you don stairs, these past few months I've been preoccupied with putting my life but to the way, it used to be thinking that's what I had to do, but I was wrong. I hurt you made you feel alone to the point that you wanted to hurt yourself"

"okay DON'T! that was my decision, not your Damon, but I do agree that you are an ASSHOLE!"  she finally looked at her husband "Damn BonBon tell me how you really feel," he said in a mock hurt expression causing Bonnie to smile "I'm in love with you Bonnie, have been for a long time, I'm sorry I pushed you away, you are my wife and I broke your heart, can you forgive me?" he looked heartbroken by the way he treated his wife and the mother of his son and unborn child. Bonnie got up off the bed and went into the bathroom and closing the door, a minute later the shower started running.

Damon sighed loudly and laid back on the bed until his phone rang, "Elena?" he asked through the speaker but heard nothing coming from the other side of the phone. "you Called me Lena" she started going on about how she misses Damon and the fact that they haven't had sex in a long time "Damon can you get me a towel?" Damon got up and got the towel for his wife, handing it over to her with the phone still attached to his ear. "Elena?" Bonnie mouthed at him, he nodded his head and mouthed back " Sorry" she went back to the bathroom and closed the door. "she's fine Elena, I'll call you tomorrow" Damon immediately ended the call and put his phone down on the nightstand.

"Maybe we should tell her or better yet all of them, rip the bandage," Damon said as his wife was coming out of the bathroom in one of his black shirts, he couldn't help but stare at his beautiful wife, God! He had missed holding her, he took her in admiring every inch of her body, then finally stopping at her slightly bulged stomach. The thought of being a father again now sinking in.

"No! We can't tell them everything! Elena already hates me, we are not telling her that we have one teenage son, a baby on the way and that we are Married!"
"She doesn't hate you" Damon tried to reassure her to no avail. "She will" she pouted, Bonnie was now under the covers.
Damon got under the covers with her, as soon as he got in Bonnie moved closer to him burying her head in the crook of his neck.

10 minutes later

Damon's phone vibrated, he groaned in frustration not wanting to separate from the warmth. A minute later he was downstairs looking for his car keys, Bonnie came down the stair a second later wondering why her husband looked so upset.
"What's wrong," she asked him
"Our Son, Stole my baby and wallet oh and managed to break Elena's arm on his joy ride," Damon said with fake excitement
"He did what? Is Elena alright??" She asked worried about her best friend's wellbeing. Damon turned to his wife and rolled his eyes "vampires can't die from a broken arm Bon, the thing we need to be worried about is our son joyriding my BABY!" Damon started pacing around the living room visibly upset, "always the dramatic, aren't we?" Bonnie said chuckling at the man-child standing in front of her. "I'm happy my misfortune amuses you, Bon" Damon replied back, his heartwarming from Bonnie's laughter-which he hasn't heard in a long time.
"I'll do a locator spell and you can send it to Stefan," she said back home with a smile on her face.

Okay...I'm really really sorry everyone!! I'm so late with this update, but I hope you enjoy it❤️
❤️ comment feedback

SARAH ❤️