29|Quiescis

Elijah Mikaelson

My dear sister and her damaged heart, she moved closer to the Salvatore family and continued her savage attack on them without resolve, if I let this go any further she will surely kill them and we need the answers to how Niklaus' predicament these men might have a way to wake him. Walking up behind her I lay my hand on her shoulder and she turns towards me but the assault does not end.

"You need to stop Freya, they could give us the answers we seek for our brother" I try to be as calm as I can, she looked lost, lost in her anger. "Please, we must know" slowly but surely she lowered her arms and Salvatore's pain subsided.

"Wow! That was one hell of a welcome you got there, Freya, is it?" Damon said getting back on his feet, his younger brother and Son? following suit. Did I hear him correctly? Damon Salvatore bore a child with someone? That poor unfortunate woman. All three were on their feet, "so you say you have a way of waking out brother?" I ask them
"Yeah, where is he? He just needs to drink some blood and he will be fine" Damon responded while Stefan walked over to the sleeping woman on the sofa, caressing her hair gently. 

"Uncle Elijah?" the small voice of my niece hope she's on the second level where my brother and her mother are, the moment Hayley and I got to the house, Freya had Niklaus on his bed, grimoires and candles everywhere and Hope crying in the corner of the bedroom. "what happened? Hope sweety come here" Hayley ran to her daughter holding her tight fear washing over her like a wave. Freya could not find out what was wrong with our dear brother, She had tried everything with all the power that she has, she was not able to wake our brother from his slumber. 

"Hope, you should not be down here, go back to your mother and father," I say as calmly as I able too. She should not be down here witnessing all this violence even if she has been through so much, I try to protect her from any more. Having both a protective father and uncle can be overwhelming for her.   

"wait you're Hope?" Damon's son speaks up for the first time, His voice oddly very similar to that of Stefan Salvatore. He starts walking over towards the stairs his blue eyes never leaving Hope, I wasn't too sure what he was thinking but getting close to my niece is not a smart choice. His eyes are wide as he stares at me standing in front of him blocking his passage to the stairs. 

"Hope upstairs now!" I've never yelled at her before but considering the situation, it was better to be safe than sorry, I do not know this boy or how he knows Hope but I will not let him anywhere near her. "How do you know Hope?" 

"um that's a long story, Mr Mikaelson, I sort of meant her future self" Future self?  what was this boy talking about? 

"what do you mean?" I was confused at this point in time, I for one have a very open mind but thinking about time travel? that was not possible, over a millennium of existence I have yet to witness such a thing as time travelling.   

"that I've seen her when she is much older with my sister who is yet to be born" Freya turns to look at me and I know what she is thinking, maybe it was not a good idea to let them into the house, I was so desperate to help Niklaus that si was willing to risk it. Damon shakes his head in the corner of the room where he stood waiting. 

"Can we just get this done already, I have places to be and people to see" Damon comments still as cocky as ever, even with a son of his own, I guess the child got the mother's manners but Damon's looks hopefully that's where the similarities end for the father and son the world does not need another Damon Salvatore. 

"and how do we know you are the ones who did that to him in the first place?" Freya speaks mistrust in her voice, I could not blame, the Salvatores and the Mikaelsons have been on the best of terms regarding anything. But why would they come here knowing full well who we are and what we can do to them if they choose to cross us? 

"why would we come here if we are the ones who did it to him? he starts walking over to me, his face serious there is no inclination of any humour that was once there. "You need to trust us, I know we haven't been the best of friends before but we need each other now"  

Freya Mikaelson 

whatever they want, we should lock them up in the room we had Marcel in before. I don't trust them and neither should Elijah but I can see they are swaying him too. I can't let that happen I need to protect this family, we can find out the truth after they are not a threat. Finding a way to knock all three man before they get the chance to attack, it wouldn't be that difficult I am much stronger than the three mean combined. First I take out the two older Salvatore brothers then the boy, or if I focus hard enough I can knock all three at once. 

"Elijah let them try" Hayley's voice comes from up the stairs, she's standing at the railing, changed from the dress she was wearing for her dinner date with Elijah, now she was wearing jeans and t-shirt just the way she always does in her day to day life. "we need to try for Hope" 

"Hayley we can't do that, how can you both trust them? last time they tried to kill Klaus and now you are letting them near him when he is vulnerable?" my family has lost them minds trusting these people, I have to protect my family I've lost too much, my husband, my child I'm not losing my siblings too or my niece. 

"quiescis" the boy that came with the Salvatores says, it sounds Latin? was it a spell? I open my mouth ask him but no words come out, what is happening to me? what did he do to me? I look over to Elijah and he looks back concern in his eyes. I can't come up with any spell that can break and without the ability to speak it makes the process. "it's a silencing spell, I'm sorry but we are trying to save your brother I don't have anything against your family maybe you don't have a good history with my Dad and uncle, but I'm just here to help my aunt and doing that means helping your brother too, so please let me help" he sounded so sincere, he walked over to the sleeping woman picked her up and started walking up the stairs towards the room Klaus was in. 

Once in the room, he lay the woman on the bed next to Klaus than he bites into his wrist and went over to Klaus' mouth, "what are you doing" Hope spoke up fear of the unknown, I wanted to say something too but he still had that spell on me. "are you going to hurt my Dad?" 

"No, Hope I'm helping your Dad I promise you can trust me" He looked at her and she stared back she nodded her head and stood back to watch what he did. The blood went down Klaus' throat and we waited for him to wake up. "novis" the kid said and my voice came back like a wave. 

"How did you do that? I couldn't break the spell" It's like his magic is different from the magic of this earth I could feel it when he used it on me. where the hell is this kid from? 

"I don't know, I've found I can make up my own spells sometimes they work sometimes they don't and I honestly don't know how the hell it works, I was going to ask mum about it, but all of this came up and I haven't had a chance" both Klaus and the women gasped for air as they woke up. 

LIKE, COMMENT, FOLLOW 

<3 GIVE SUGGESTIONS <3