32| Tomorrow we begin Anew

Malachi Parker

"MALACHI!" she looked at me with steely motherly gaze, like she wanted to ground me, she acted like were all her kids, even though she clearly has two kids that she abounded and talk about bad mother of the year. But hey, that's Lilian Salvatore for you. And I thought I was the monster in this family. "You were told not to approach them, we have a plan in place in order to win this war" she bellowed
"What war? One family that's who we are up against, what harm can one family cause us? we are some of the most powerful creatures on the planet and you are scared of what? a hybrid? one freaking hybrid who doesn't even know the stent of his powers" I've had enough of this all the hiding and waiting around for some invisible being to give us instructions on how to live our lives. It's bee over four months and we haven't made a move against the Salavatores sometimes I think that she is protecting them, they are her family.

"that hybrid, my grandson will be the death of us if we are not careful" she replied back to me in her maternal voice. she walks up to me and cups my face in both her hands, staring deep into my eyes like I could read her mind. "You can never underestimate my family, I don't know how to approach them, I'm alive and when they do find out I don't know what's going to happen"  she shakes her head, I looked at her she seemed so sad whenever she talked about the family she abandoned over hundred years ago.

 "You can never underestimate my family, I don't know how to approach them, I'm alive and when they do find out I don't know what's going to happen"  she shakes her head, I looked at her she seemed so sad whenever she talked about the family she a...

"Tomorrow we begin anew" she says before she walks away, back to her room. "Do you always have to push her like that?" Valarie says coming down the stair on her high horse as always, acting like she is better than the rest of us. she looks at me and shakes her head, what a bitch she thinks just because she had a history with Stefan Salvatore it means that she is 'family' Like she is her actual Daughter. "What do you want Tulle?" She laughs mockingly. I can't hear this listen to what she has to say up there or not I was like she's so freaking angel but she hasn't answered message messed up shit. She moves one minute she's behind me in the next she's in front of me.
"She might have accepted you into this family but I haven't, you are a psychopath who massacred is last family" bitch!

"They had it coming," I tell her

"They were your family not some strangers from the street!" she yelled at me like I was some sort of child.

"that's right! My family, not yours so stay the hell out of my business. we might be in this together but I don't give two shits about you Tulle" and with that said I walk away from her and her high and mighty attitude.

Salvatore BoardingHouse        

Katarina Petrova

she was out cold not moving, her arms and legs tied with robe drowned in vervain. how can someone with my face be so stupid?  she looked so innocent, so vulnerable, I could just rip her heart out and she would never see it coming. "Katherine? what are you doing?" Bonnie came down the stairs, her baby bump albeit small but still very noticeable. "don't hurt her, she's just hurting" she says walking over to her friend, she caresses her cheek in a loving manner. even after what she had said about her, even after what she wanted to do to her Bonnie still truly cared for her friend.

"Why would you protect her?" I ask her, I was confused as to what she would do for her friend especially the ones who would betray her. "if I had a friend who pulled this on me, tried to kill me? I wouldn't be standing here protecting them. I would rip their hearts out and eat it" I tell her
"Well I'm not you Katherine I actually care about people, unlike you who go around killing everyone she meets because I only care about myself" she wasn't wrong, I have put myself first but hey if you are being hunted down by a sadistic immortal hybrid you will do everything in your power to survive too. "You are right, but I did I have a friend and someone I truly loved" she shakes her head like she doesn't believe me at all.

"Who, Emily? My ancestor? Is that the friend you are talking about? And Stefan and Damon who are you talking about when you say you had someone that you loved?" She starts walking up the stair out of the Dungeon.

"Emily was my friend, she was the only one who was honest with me and spoke to with the truth. I never showed it but I did love and I do love Stefan, it's always been him" I hear Elena waking up behind me interrupting our impromptu heart to heart. She groans and I roll my eyes of course she wakes up now.

"Elena? Are you okay?" Bonnie moved passed towards my doppelgänger, "everything is going to be okay" she reassures her.
"Bonnie? Why am I tied up? Why are you working with Katherine?" She looked at me with utter disgust, but I didn't give a shit about what she thought. My only thought was to keep Bonnie and her baby safe, I made a promise to Stefan and for some reason I don't want to break it, I don't want to let him down.

"Bonnie lets go" I tried to reason with her, she turned looked at me and shook her head. "Bonbon we have to go, she's trying to get into your head"

"Don't listen to her Bon, we can talk about all of this just you and me" Elena pleaded to her best friend and the gesture left a tightness in my chest. I've never had someone fight for me even after I tired to kill them, as soon as they hear my name they either run or try to kill. "I was just confused about what was going on between you and MY boyfriend" I laugh he isn't yours how the hell does she have friends?
"I'm so sorry Elena, I never meant to hurt. We didn't think we we're coming back, and after three years and with the baby, something changed between us. But we never went into this relationship to hurt you I promise" Bonnie had tears coming down her face.

"Bonnie what are you doing down here?" Damon's voice came bellowing down. We both turn to face him. He walks down the stairs and takes hold of his wife's hand guiding her back up the stairs without taking another glance to his ex.

"DAMON!" Elena cried after her ex tears falling from his eyes, she continued to scream but Damon and Bonnie were out of the room.