18| Timelines

Forbes Residence: 2118 Floyd Street NE, Covington, Georgia, USA.

The house was dead silent, not one sound could be heard, except Titus' voice speaking to his father on his uncle's phone. the past hour has been hectic, both Stefan and Caroline are lying unconscious on the sofa, having drunk the blood Titus provided for them. the transition takes longer depending on the connection between the two people where its a love connection or friendship or family. Titus has been on the phone with his father for 20 minutes and so far he couldn't handle the keeping the secret of what was happening from him, they haven't been the closest, just a few hours ago he wanted nothing more than to kick his ass for what happened in the past. but with everything that is happening or going to happen he needed to get over the past hurt that his father has done to both his mother and himself.

"Dad calm down! his fine I promise" he was not confident in his own words, the transition should not be taking this long, they are going to wake up right?  Titus was starting to regret not paying to his sister when she was telling him all the things their ancestors were warning them concerning their existence in the world, but all he could think about was saving his mother and unborn sibling. the thought that his uncle and aunt might not wake up because of him was killing him,  there wasn't an instruction manual on this.

"Son, what did you do?"

"I fucked up!" Titus came clean, this was too serious to keep from his father, he needed help.

"where are you?" Damon asked his Son panic in his voice, worried about both his Son and younger brother.

"Caroline's" was all he could manage to say to him at that moment

"stay put I'll be right there" then the phone line went dead on the other side. and Titus put the phone down on the table and walked over to his uncle's unconscious body, praying that he would somehow wake up. why are they not waking up? he asked himself trying hard to recall what his sister told him before coming here. after what felt like hours the doorbell rang and Titus knew it was his father at the door.  he walked over to the door and opened it for his father to step in, he was dressed in his usual leather biker jacket and dark denim jeans with black boots.  his black hair dishevelled, with his prominent piercing blue eyes to close off the look.

"where is he?" he asked his son

"over on the sofa" Damon walked over to the living room and froze at the sight of his brother's slumped over, body lying motionless.

"what did you do to them?" he said trying to control his anger,

"I gave them my blood"  Damon turned to face his son, confusion written all over his face

"why would you do that?" he was confused and upset, the situation was not making any sense to him at all.

"it was the only way to make them stronger so that we actually have a chance to fight back against the ancestors and the other witches and whoever else that comes along, but I think I'm missing something and I don't know what that is" Giuseppe was on verge of breaking down, he didn't know what to do at this point.

"Who told you to give them your blood?" Damon asked his son

The young hybrid didn't know what to say to his father, he couldn't tell him the truth, could he? They were at that point where he needed to know what was going on with his family. They were in danger, two members weren't waking up and no one knew when the danger was coming. Titus knew what he needed to do.

hours earlier..... Outside of Mystic Falls

Guisseppe stood in front of the astral projection of his younger sister Alix, full head of black curls, with her hazel skin and sapphire coloured eyes they were almost inhuman in appearance, she was the spitting image of her mother.  Alix appeared in front of her brother,

"took you long enough" she teased her older brother a smile on her face.

"Ran into some trouble,  tell me Elena Gilbert isn't in our lives in the future,"  he asked,

"what happened?"

"She is obsessed with Dad, and I think she still has a thing for Uncle Stefan"  he had a look of disgust and hate as he spoke about Elena Gilbert.

"Don't talk about her like that, she's hurt, but she's family" Titus looked at her shocked at her words.

"please tell me you are trying to make a joke Alix!"

"she's our aunt G, whatever the fuck you did to her fix it!" she said sternly

"you are kidding me, uncle Stefan is with aunt Caroline. they are happy why would he break things off with her to be with Elena Gilbert of all people?" he was not loving the sound of the future and where it was heading.

"because they are in love, they've never stopped loving each other. but that's not what I want to talk about right now" she paces around in front of Guiseppe trying to gather her thoughts, "to be prepared for what's to come, you need to give them your blood not much is needed"

"what? what do you mean I need to give them my blood why?"

"our blood has the power to change any supernatural creature, that's also the reason why they will come after our family to hurt us. take Dad, kill...mum and leave me an orphan for Uncle Stefan and aunt Elena to take care of me, but I don't know much about the whole process and how it works I just recently gave them my blood and they are more powerful then any supernatural creature I've come across. but it was too late Mum and Dad were already dead" Alix has tears running down her face, at the memory of what has happened to her, to our family.

"and where do I end up in this future of yours?" he curious to find out where he would be when his family were in this much danger.

"you never came through from the other side, in my timeline"

"Timeline? Seriously what are you, the flash?" Titus jokes

"focus Guiseppe! once you fix your timeline, mine will sise to exist and we will all be saved"

"we should tell Mum and Dad about all of this"

"No! you can't, at least not now it might change the future and not in the best way, don't tell
uncle Stefan about Caroline either he has to figure that out on his own"

"this sounds like something they should be aware of Alix everyone has a right to know" Alix moved closer to her brother and looked at him, her face blank no emotion. before telling him that it was best not to tell their parents, a car pulled up on the side of the road and their uncle stepped out of the car his gaze solely on her, she gave him a smile her heart overwhelmed with joy, the intensity of his green eyes on her was too much she needed to leave.

sorry for the late update

What do you think about Alix?

any suggestions?

vote

follow me (if you want lol)

comment on your fave moment