20| Damon, The Witch and the long road.

Bree ☝🏾

Rewrote this chapter. added a few things and made the chapter a lot longer.

Damon walked over to his younger brother on the sofa and picked him up throwing Stefan over his shoulder and turned to walk out the door. Giuseppe walked behind his father through the open door and down the driveway to his car. Damon put his brother in the back seat of the car than closed the door. "This day just keeps getting better and better" Damon turned towards his son, he ran his hand through his jet black hair, he took the sight of him, his full height, the dark hair, his leather jacket and the blue eyes. those eyes of his, just like his own, his son, he still couldn't fathom that his son was here in front of him. the thought of never seeing him again broke him in ways that he could never fully comprehend.

Giuseppe walked up to his father and shook his head the guilt of what he has done to his aunt and uncle looming over his head like a dark cloud on a rainy day. he hadn't intended on this outcome when the first suggested the idea of them drinking his blood all he wanted was to give his family a fighting chance against whoever was coming after them. they were going to hate him for what he's done to them, their relationship, his ruined it for them. so many thoughts ran through his head, he needed to fix this didn't know-how, but he knew he had too.

"do you think they will hate me?" the hybrid asked his father, he looked up at his father shamefaced and pleading. He couldn't

"who?" Damon asked back not even bothering to turn back and look him in the eye. 

"who do you think Dad! I ruined their relationship because I wasn't thinking, what's going to happen when they wake up and realise that they aren't meant to be together?"

"If they feel half the connection that I feel with your mother with Elena and Klaus, then they will both get over it. my brother is a very forgiving person his the kind one in the family, and Barbie, on the other hand, is a wild card you never know how she is going to react" Damon walked back into the house, then a minute later he was back outside a set of keys that he used to lock the door of the Forbes house.

"What are you doing? I have to get Aunt Caroline to this Klaus guy" Titus asked confused at his father's actions.

"Change of plans you are coming with me" He was inside the car before Titus could protest to the new plans. A moment later the car engine roared to life and the driver's side window rolled down.

"Get in the car Titus!"

"What about aunt Caroline? She's vulnerable" he turned to the house closed his eyes and focused on one single thought protecting his aunt, a barrier appeared out of nowhere and surrounded the entirety of the house. Once he was certain that she was safe inside the house, he got into his father's car. the ride over was quite they rode like this to the gilbert residence, since his son's arrival from the other side, they have not been alone together this was his chance to get to know more about his own son. for his son to know him and he knew that his son didn't have fond thoughts about him but he wanted to change that. "what did you do to the house back there?" Damon asked his son, his eyes never leaving the road.

"I put a protective barrier on the house" not paying attention to his father at all, his mind elsewhere.

"You think someone will go after her?" he stole a glance at his son, he had his head out the window watching the stars. Damon cleared his throat to get his son's attention, once his son looked over at him, he had a look on his face that Damon couldn't quite figure out.

"what Dad? why did you insist on making me come with you to Elena Gilbert? when I could be halfway to New Orleans" Titus replied back disapproving of his father's decision.