3| And that makes Two!

Titus
The other side
"Damn it!" I've been trying to contact my parents again but lots like I've lost them. "Child calm yourself, you need to focus," Grams tells me, she been helping me find a way for my parents to come back for years now, ever since they disappeared when I was only seven years old.

I'm turning 18 soon and I've been raised by my great-grandmother and don't get me wrong I love grams she is one of the strongest people I know, but I can tell that she was worried about Mum and Dad as much as I was maybe even more. she practically raised Mum on her own back on earth.
"What if we never get them back?" I asked grams, the hope of getting my parents back slipping away with each spell we cast. "You have to be strong for me Child, hope is a very powerful thing to have. Did your parents ever tell you about your uncle Stefan?"
"other than that I was named after him? Just that he is my uncle, Dad's younger brother he never spoke much about him, I think it made him sad," I told her.

"Well, Stefan Salvatore is one strong young man who cares about his family and friends more than himself, he would sacrifice his own life to protect those close to him, just like your mother" Grams explained
"What about my dad? Was he the complete opposite?" I laughed knowing the answer to both questions. She looked at me and we both broke into laughter because we knew dad too well.
"I think I've found it!" Giuseppe came running in with one of Gram's old spellbooks. We turned in the direction of where the voice was coming from.
"Are you sure dear?" grams asked him. "Yes, right here there is a spell to open a portal to another dimensional plane". He said

"How did you find it, Grandpa?" I asked my grandfather who was still standing by the door and the shook in his hands. "Honestly I don't know Son" he replied back to me.
"Well let's do this!" I got up off the chair I was sitting on, but grams held my hand to stop me from moving any farther.
"Child stay calm, I have to make certain it will do as read" she was right I know she was right, but all I can think about was getting that portal open and finding my mother and protecting her from the evil that is after her and our family. "But the more time we waste here the more time we give to the vampires to find mum and the baby" at that point both of them turned towards me with a questionable look on their faces, "What do you mean baby?!" Grams asked surprised at the new information that just revealed itself.

So I explained to them how I knew this "a couple of days ago I tried a spell to locate mum and dad, but instead I found out that, I found out that  mum is pregnant before she left this place and she still is well I don't even know if she's had the baby or not" just think about my mother and brother/sister in danger enrages me and I know I can't keep waiting.
"Alright, dear get me some of the candles over there, we need to perform this spell now if we have a chance of saving Bonnie" a smile formed on my face, we were going to save my mother and find my father. "claude fores aperi mihi per fretum" grams chanted over and over again until a golden door appears out of nowhere, walking over to the door and opening it to show earth or dimension 1.0 as I call it. "Be careful child, find your mother and father alright?" Grams tells me before I enter through the door, I give them both one last farewell hug and go through the door before it closes.

Damon

I found myself sleeping on a bed that was unfamiliar to me, looking around to check my surroundings to figure out where I was, only to be stopped by an arm around my chest, Bonnie had her arm loosely laying on my chest as she slept.
She looked so beautiful in the moonlight, her skin seemed to glow the light. Reminds of all the nights we spent together on the other side, 'i would do anything this woman' having hurt her so many times since we got back, broke me. She is the mother of my child.... what is that sound? Looking around to find the source of the sound to no avail. Then it hit me, the sound was coming from Bonnie, from her abdomen to be specific. It sounded like a heartbeat, small, calming, soothing. Was Bonnie pregnant? how the hell was that possible? 

Stefan

With Damon spending the night at Bonnie's place and Caroline away with her mother I'm stuck here at the boarding house alone still trying to find a way to open a door to the other side and get Damon and Bonnie's Son here on earth.
Finding out about the life my brother has had over the months he and Bonnie were on the other side. Having a son? Still, don't know how that could happen to a vampire. A knock on my bedroom door pulled me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the door and opened it thinking Damon was back from Bonnie's.
"Hi uncle Stefan" a tall kid stood at my door, I could tell he was a vampire by the absence of a heartbeat, but what I didn't know was how the hell he got into the boarding house without an invitation? And uncle Stefan? Why was that about? I just stood there staring at this kid.
"You gonna say anything?" He asked me
"Who are you?" I replied
" Stefan Bennett-Salvatore, although I like to be called 'Titus', Mum and Dad just call me 'SJ'. but that's so unoriginal, right? I mean couldn't they come up with a cool nickname or something? so I gave myself one on my sixth birthday." he must have seen the confusion on my face because he looked a little embarrassed "oh right sorry..." once he realizes that he was rambling on he says- "I'm your nephew" nephew? Damon's Son? 

"You're Damon's Son? How are you here?" He didn't answer the questions, just moved closer to me and hugged me, "it's really nice to meet you uncle Stefan" well this just got interesting. 

Vote, comment
Sarah👩🏾‍⚕️