50| Red Oak Stake

"You made a big mistake coming around my family!" Niklaus said to the man tied up with black chains, and inside a circle, Nikaus paced around the circle looking at the man. "let me go, you piece of shit!" Kai screamed. He tried running toward Niklaus and his older sister, standing in the corner watching the whole scene unfold.

"I would watch myself if I were you" Freya stepped forward

"I wasn't after your family! I couldn't give a shit about your family. Honestly, I'm hoping you all die soon" Kai threw his head back and laughed. Niklaus moved fast only standing an inch in front of the barrier holding Kai in. His eyes turned to gold with black veins around his eyes. Kai only laughed even more at the display he was witnessing, the only reason he even came to the boarding house in the first place was that he couldn't stay away from Bonnie Salvatore. For some odd reason, she is the only thing on his mind, but to get to her, he has to get through her entire family and now the Mikaelsons.

"You will not be in a humorous mood for much longer, Freya, bring me the boy," Niklaus said his focus still on Kai not moving. "Your family isn't so untouchable anymore Klaus, you all can be killed one way or another even that precious daughter of yours. Just find yourself a red oak stake and she's just like any other baby vamp!" It took everything in him not to cross the circle, rip the kid's heart out, and eat it.

Freya was afraid to leave the room and the way things were going between the two men. she couldn't be sure that her younger brother wouldn't cross the circle to inflict pain on the man. "You do not cross that line Niklaus!" Freya said in her big sister voice, she hasn't been in her siblings' lives long, after being taken at such a young age by their deranged aunt. "Niklaus!"

"I won't," he said still not turning

with that settled, she left the basement and went up the stair to the rest of the house. Walking through the courtyard in the middle of the mansion, only to walk in on her baby sister and her husband in the middle of a makeout session.

she cleared her throat to get their attention, only to be ignored as they continue. "Are you seriously ignoring me right now? Rebekah!" finally they separated and turned to her

"Hello, Freya," Marcel said in his most charming voice since the fight the family went through a few years ago with what Elijah did to Divina and Marcel vowing revenge on the family. If it hadn't been for Rebekah and Hope the feud would have not ended when it did. the vibe between Marcel and Elijah is still iffy at times but they are getting there, Elijah does everything to try and get his trust back. "You two know that our family is in danger at the moment? you know you can let each other go for five minutes and you won't lose each other right?"

"'oh Hey Marcel! Welcome back how have you been?'" he said sarcastically, she rolled her eyes and walked away. "oh come on dear sister,  don't mind my husband, he finds himself quite the charmer. we are here to help" Rebekah walked over to her oldest sibling and hugged her tight.

She shook her head and hugged her baby sister back, missing her that much more and having most of her family all over the world With their significant others. Kol and Divina are on their honeymoon. "Hey, Aunt Bex!" Rebekah turned to face the sound of the voice, a tall brunette was running up to her, she watched her; the girl looked so familiar. She jumped into her arms and hugged her, Rebekah was stunned.

"Hope?" She asked the girl, looking her up and down still not believing her eyes. "Hey Aunty Bex, I'm so happy to see you!" Then she ran towards Marcel and hugged him too. "How is this possible? We haven't been gone that long have we?" Marcel asked Freya, who was staring at the interaction.

"It's a long story. Hope where is Stefan?" Freya asked
"Out on the balcony last time I checked"

"Wait Stefan Salvatore is here?" Rebekah chimed in surprised to hear that her old flame was in their mansion right now.

"Wrong Salvatore" Freya said

"What could you possibly mean by that dear sister?" Rebekah looked to both her older sister and baby (now teenage) niece. Just before Freya was about to answer her question, a tall guy with honey caramel skin and the deepest blue eyes walked in. he stood there as everyone stared back at him.  

"Something wrong?' he asked them not sure why everyone was staring at him. "I need you to come with me," Freya said walking away towards the basement. he looked around the room at the rest of the family than at his bonded before leaving them behind and following the oldest Mikealson sibling. 

"um, you mind filling us in on what the bloody hell has been going on here?"  she finally turned back to face her niece and husband. 

"It's a long messed up story and it isn't over yet" 

"come on kiddo talk to us" Marcel held her hand, although their relationship could be called complicated considering they should be brother and sister but then he is married to her aunt so now she just considers him her uncle. she sat down on an empty chair next to Marcel. 

"People are coming after us"

"Darling that's nothing new for the Mikealsons" Rebekah replied. 

"well this is new, it's everyone, not just someone mad at dad for something he did a thousand years ago. they want what we have and we can't let them have it" the couple looked at each other, confused about what was going on here. 

"What do they want?"

"Stefan and his mother mainly but we are all on the list now that..." she couldn't finish her sentence suddenly Niklaus came storming in with anger written all over his face. 

"I have had enough!" he screamed and vamp sped out of the house. 

so......I'm back 

It's my Birthday today!