Something about this world

Countries' information

The Cats - They are digilent, yet impulsive. They act on instinct often.

The Dogs - They are unpredictable. They always act on instinct. They're easy to distract.

The Frogs - They are very wise. They're part of the World's Council.

The Foxes - They are mischievous. They're very good manipulators and liars.

The Owls - They have a lot of advantages while night time. They're also wise and part of the World's Council.

The Mice - They are very smart and mysterious. They're unpredictable.

History

There has been one long World War over power and land, even for a little more population. This war laster 15 years which suddenly stopped because of the loss of people and the bad conditions for living. Afterwards, the World's Council was created and in charge were put The Cats and The Dogs for balance. Then it was decided it should be changed. They put The Foxes and The Mice in charge, but it turned out they were a little too misterious and powerful for the population, so they were feared more than they should've been, so now The Frogs and The Owls are in it.
There have been a few close calls to the start of a war between some countries, but didn't happen because of the World's Council, then it was decided that they should remain in it.

Info

- The World's Council is the one in control over all the countries and the one that makes order in this world.

- The people that don't wear masks are either runaways or part of The Unmasked.

- The Unmasked are the people who are against this way of living, countries and/or law. They can also wear random masks that have nothing to do with any country if they don't want their faces to be seen.

- There is no such thing as prison, only death sentences or being degraded from your rank (whatever your job is, you'll have limitations and/or guards to watch over you 24/7).

- Marriage doesn't exist, just relationships and people who we would call married are considered "together forever" by the world, but nothing more is done.

- There is no God, unless someone creates one to believe in for themselves.

- All the nutrients and vitamins needed to live are took from injections.

- Some people also have power in their eyes (ocular powers) and some are so dangerous that could end the World in seconds. That's why there is a seal (more like something to cover their eyes, so technically they're not allowed to see) put on anyone born with ocular powers so that they don't use it unless the seal is opened (or the cover is took off).

- Not all information is presented to the public.

- Nobody is allowed to leave their country for another. They will be considered runaways.

- Everyone is forced by the law to go to school for 8 years. After that, you can choose your path and choose to continue or not.

- The path most people choose is Fighter since they're allowed to use their ocular powers (who has them) and brute force as they please as long as it's helping their country.

- Fighters usually get Tasks like protecting or helping someone, deliver a message to another part of the country or another country etc.

- Tasks are separated by levels from 5 to 1, 5 being the lower/easier level and 1 being the higher/harder level. There's also level 0, but that is only for kids that want to become fighters and need some training on it. It's extremely easy.

- There are secret groups in every country that is/isn't known of. Their members are unknown.

Groups that are known of

The Ghosts - part of The Owls
• They are one of the strongest group in the world.
• Legend has it that nobody has ever seen them, so a big part of the population doesn't even believe they exist.

The Catchers - part of The Dogs
• They're always patroling, you see them everywhere.
• If you are caught by them, don't try to escape as it is impossible.

The Blackmailers - part of The Frogs
• Since The Frogs are in control of the world, they have the most information on everyone, including The Ghosts.
• Once they've caught you, there's no way back.

The Runners - part of ???
• They are incredibly quick and, just like The Ghosts, one of the most powerful groups there is and that has never been seen.
• People believe they're part of The Mice.

The Keepers - part of The Foxes
• One of the strongest groups.
• They are mostly rebels, going against the law, by capturing people, torturing them, probably killing them or keeping them hostages or as slaves since they're never seen or heard from again, but they have also helped a lot on the good side so the Council decided to let them be as long as they don't cross the line by keeping the kidnapped for more than 2 weeks or killing them, though, of course, they broke that promise multiple times without anyone knowing.