PART 2: Chapter 7: We Can Talk?

Training

Kate and Mike started to train harder as well since they wanted to help their friend.

"Come on, Mikey, what's with that punch? Even a mouse can punch better," Kate said as she was fighting with Mike (for training, of course).

He clicked his tongue and threw her on the ground. She was pinned down.

"How's that, hm? Try to get out," Mike smirked as he made fun of her attempts of getting out of his grip, but no good result. Then she had an idea and smirked.

"What?" Mike asked.

"This isn't the time to be flirting, Mike~. If you wanted to kiss me you should've just said so," Kate said while smirking.

Mike widened his eyes and weakened his grip, then realized what she was doing and was about to harden the grip again, but Kate was faster and she turned the tables around. Now he was pinned to the ground.

"Who's trynna flirt now?" Mike said with an annoyed face.

Kate was smiling in victory, knowing that Mike didn't have a chance against her grip. She had some very built arms.

"Well, well, well! Who do we have here? Kate and Mike are training harder than usual. How come little guys?" said a teacher.

"First of all, I am a girl and second of all, we just had a sudden thought during the kidnapping that we need to be stronger so we can protect our friends and family," Kate stated. Mike nodded his head in approval.

"Hmm, that's good! Keep at it!" the teacher encouraged and left.

Kate got off of Mike and they started fighting once more.

Conversation

"Mika. Can you hear me?" Mika heard a girl's voice.

"What the..." she said whispering.

"I'll take that as a yes. It's me, Last," the voice said.

"I suppose you're in my head?" Mika said out loud.

"Yes," she answered.

"Alright. So, you're a girl huh? Wait... How come now you talk to me? Couldn't you have done it sooner or something?" Mika said in her head.

"Well... I couldn't, actually. The thing is, we never really had a good relationship or anything, which is a factor that needs to be took in before talking to eachother. And now, since you're trying to find out about the Monster People and us, The Monsters, we got closer, even though it's just a tiny bit, it's enough for us to talk for a while. You can also now connect your mind with the other Monster People and talk to them through telepathy," Last said and Mika just listened, taking in the information.

"Then how do I do that? I actually have to warn them, since they might not know," Mika asked her Monster.

"You just ask me. I'll connect you to them in a minute," Last said and it was quiet for a while then she closed her eyes, against her will, and was in a pitch black place with a spotlight on her and the other, supposedly, 6 Monster People.

"Whoa, what's this?" said one of them

"I have no idea," said another.

"Uhm, I have an idea of what it might be. I think we've been called by one of us in their mind. So who was it?" a tiny woman said.

"It wasn't me!" said one and the rest also said the same thing.

"Alright, what's going on?" a man said a bit angrily.

"I called you here," Mika popped out and said.

"Hey...is that...?" someone started and the rest hummed.

"She's Last's Person. I knew I was right about her still being alive!" said someone with the voice of a young boy.

"Please don't tell anyone who I am, would you? It will get a lot of people in problems and we might even start a whole war. I don't think anyone needs that right now," Mika stated and they agreed. They all promised not to tell, then they started to present themselves.

"I'm Lucas! I'm First's Person. I am 13. I'm a guy," said the young peep.

"Is that how we should present ourselves?" he whispered to someone. He was just a bit smaller than Mika. (Mika is about 175 cm tall).

"I'm Martha, I'm 19 and I'm Second's Person," said a girl. She wasn't tall, but neither short for her age.

"I'm Ney, I'm 18 and I'm Third's Person. Please do not reffer to me as anything. Even better, don't percieve me. And even more better, don't aknowledge my existence. Also much better, I'm not even alive. That last thing was a joke, I apologize," said another peep.

"I'm Kiki, I'm 17 and I'm Fourth's Person!" exclaimed another girl. She was very short, she looked funny.

"I'm Norman, I'm 22 and I'm Fifth's Person," said a man who was pretty tall.

There was another person and everybody waited for them to speak, but nothing. So Mika finished.

"And I'm Mika, I'm 16 and I'm Last's Person," Mika said.

"Now, I've called you here because you need to be aware of what's bound to happen," Mika started and everyone's got serious and they all nodded their heads. "You see, The Unmasked are trying to get the Monster People's to unite them and-" Mika was cut off by Lucas.

"What?! Are they demented? Crazy? Maybe psychos? Why would they even dream about that, for fu-" Lucas was cut off by Martha.

"I know how you feel, but let the girl finish," she said and Lucas nodded.

"Actually that was pretty much it. There's nothing else I know and I suppose everybody knows what happens if we all meet," Mika said and they all hummed.

"So now what?" Lucas asked.

"What do we do? We can't just fight them, they're too many and the people around us aren't strong enough to fight a bigger group of them, even alongside us," said Ney and Kiki approved.

"Can you please tell me what's going to happen if we do meet eachother? I was never taught this," pleaded Mika and Norman decided to tell her.

"Back around 200 years ago, the Monsters were roaming free without any Persons to keep them inside. Usually, they wouldn't meet up since they didn't want to destroy this world since they also lived on it, but sometimes it was by accident that they would meet or bump into eachother and that meant that they would fuse in a part of The End," Norman stopped for a second.

"What's The End?" asked Mika.

"The End was the creature that was the fusion between all the Monsters. It can destroy the entire universe if it wanted to. Even a part of it could destroy at least a planet or two," Ney explained, then Norman continued.

"The Council separated them somehow and cursed them that when they will meet, The End will come and destroy us all and since the Monsters also lived on this planet they didn't want that. They couldn't communicate with eachother and neither see each other in person because of that. Most of the people just ignored them and hated them a lot. The Council then found a way to keep them somewhere locked," Norman said.

"The Monster People..." Mika muttered.

"Correct. Also, the People are chosen by the Monsters themselves, even if they didn't want to, they had to pick between an amount of people who they wanted to be in. They knew that this would mean that those people would get hated and ignored and they didn't want that upon anyone else, but they didn't have a choice. I think that's about it," Norman said.

Mika was processing the whole information so it took her a few moments to say something.

"Got it. Thanks. I didn't know that thing that comes up after we meet had a name. Or maybe I just forgot... It's dumb that they gave it that name though. The End, really?" she said in the end.

"Right??" Lucas said.

"No problem. You warned us about the Unmasked so that's the least I can do hahaha," Norman laughed.

"Yeah, thanks about that!" Kiki exclaimed happily.

"I think the connection is going down. We'll see eachother another time here. Bye bye~!" Lucas exclaimed and waved and so did Kiki and Martha.

"I chose you because you were very abnormal, interesting and mysterious. I liked that," Last said before Mika could ask her. She smiled to herself.

Then she heard the door open and there was Charlotte, Kate and mike talking about something. She waited for them to finish then told them the conversation she had with Last and the rest of the Monster People and they listened with curiosity written all over them.