...

Time to let go of everything

Charlotte was still shook by everything that happened. It was all too quick. Mike and Kate were also still taking it all in, but comforted Charlotte instead since she needed it more.

"It'll be fine Char! We'll get through this. Together," Kate tried cheering her up, but she was unresponsive.

Mike was not in a good mood either so he didn't talk, just rubbed her back. All of a sudden, Charlotte could see a lot of stuff and felt a bit different as she was more...powerful. Mike and Kate gasped and jumped a bit at the sight of Charlotte's eyes. They were blue with a purple circle around them.

"That must be an ocular power! That's awesome!" Kate exclaimed as the other two were still a bit shook.

.

On Mika's side, The Monster People were together and because of the story made up by The Council they were feared by everyone. That meant that they were going to be attacked a lot, which happened, but they won in a very short time and kept moving.

They were nowhere to be found since they were always on the move. They became a very feared group, known to attack random places and people that were run by The Council. Practically everything they could.

Mika was training a lot. Charlotte was training a lot. They were all waiting for the next meeting, whenever that would be, if there will be one...