Chapter 29: The Ending

Thoughts

"I'm dead?" Mika asked herself.

"Pretty much. Why did you do such a thing to yourself?" Last asked.

"Oh... You're still here... Well... I kind of knew nothing was gonna work out nicely. But I didn't think it'll end up with me becoming a maniac. You know?" she said as Last nodded. "But you see... I always kinda knew that it'll all end up like this. Me ending it. I hoped to see them one last time though. Maybe that was the actual reason I went to them to begin with. I knew the end was near. How ironic, right? I went from wanting to die to not wanting to and then I just kept going back and forth on those two thoughts until I did it. I feel free at least. I hope Charlotte is as well... I hope everyone will be free. I was at fault because all of this pain for everyone."

"You're not free. You just didn't want to push through all that. You're weak. You're tied to those thoughts of yours. You'll never be free. Also, bad news for you: Mike has died as well. After he heard you took your own life he had a bad mood that somehow affected that deep wound as well because he kept slouching and died. He was bleeding to death. Now Kate is all alone. How will you assume that action?"

"Fuck it. I'm tired of all these emotions. Just leave me alone. Go find someone else to bother. I knew Mike was gonna die anyway. When I went to them... I felt the blood that was staking up in his stomach area. He was gonna die wether or not I would've taken my life. Now go. Let me rest now. I'm tired."

     "Farewell, my Person

     "Farewell, my Person. Farewell, Mika."

End.

Just Some Things

Hi, it's me, Ray Ven! I hope you liked the book! I tried my best on making it interesting, though it isn't all that good. Of course, I changed some things, for example, they were supposed to have these powers called Manipulations that were working on the elements of water, earth, fire, air, lightning and metal, but I gave up that idea around chapter 7, because I wanted to make The Monster People and those with ocular powers on a completely different level than the rest of the world and for The Monster People to be feared and not just seen as cooler people with better abilities than everyone else, and had to rewrite everything. Also, the story took a whole different turn since I didn't use much magic or fighting in it specifically because I wanted to focus on something else. I know that it's not a very good book, but I like how it turned out in the end and the real fun and mystery is up to you to decide.

There are a few things in the book that I left unsaid or maybe not even said much about it. I just said it once, but nothing else. For example, the relationship between the three friends and what they were doing in their freetime, things about their animals, what missions they went on and how they turned out, how people were living etc. I want to leave it up to the reader's imagination. I have to leave something up to the readers as well, right? If I just said every single thing that happened or what they though and felt every moment, I feel luke I would have give the reader wayyy too much information. So, make your own theories about what's going on. It's more fun that way.

.

I'd like you to imagine the characters' looks and voices however you think, but there are some things that I feel that they are like:

- Charlotte is 153 cm tall, is chubby, has dark skin color.

- Kate would look... diverse, let's say. For example, today her hair is pink and in 3 days it's black, then in another 3 days it goes to neon green. Obviously, her style would change according to her hair color.

- Mike is 190 cm tall, he has green eyes and he is a bit muscly. His voice is very deep too.

- Jack has red eyes, dark blue short wavy hair and wears white round glasses.

- Lucas is 171 cm tall.

- Martha has curly brown hair.

- Ney wears rectangular glasses and changes their color every now and then.

- Kiki is very cutesy and she has straight orange hair.

- Norman is 186 cm tall. He's very well built and muscly. Also, his voice is a bit higher than you'd expect.

To be honest, this book doesn't really look that cool and it doesn't have anything too special and there are points where it looks like it's written by a 7 year old, but I enjoy making up stories and characters and writing in general.
I hope you enjoyed the book and I'll see you, hopefully, in another book!

Yours truly,
Ray Ven~