Chapter 9: Jack

A/N: I AM SO SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING, I had so much work these days around the house and other stuff happened and it will keep happening apparently and school is starting soon and I FORGOT ABOUT THE FRICKING BOOK HAKFHKS I AM SO SORRY I will upload today a few chapters that I already had written and then we'll see😭

Why?

Mika left, right after they threw the bodies in a pit, to see the Unmasked and ask what was her beloved friend doing in their group.
"M-Maki!" yelled Charlotte, but Mika didn't turn back. She began to sprint towards the Unmasked's hiding.

"COME OUT THIS INSTANT!" yelled Mika. "Can't believe I actually yelled," she thought.

"What is it?! Oh... Hello there. What happened? Did Charlotte die-" the woman was cut off by Mika screaming.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU BRING JACK INTO THIS BULLSHIT OF THE UNMASKED?! DID YOU FAKE HIS DEATH BUT ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED HIM BEHIND MY BACK? HUH!?" she was burning of anger and frustration was written all over her face. Her mother was taken aback.

"W-well you see... He uh..." she was stumbling on her words and Mika just got angrier and angrier.

"Answer me," she said in a deep voice.

"We forced him to join... We tricked him that we could get you back if he helped us," she explained and Mika widened her eyes and jumped on her mother while screaming her lungs out. She slapped her, punched her, kicked her.
"Are you done...?" she asked as Mika was breathing heavily.

"Yeah... I'll go now..." she said as she got off her mother.

"Wait..." her mother called and Mika turned around.

What happened

Mika was back home.

"What happened...? You're bloodier than when you left..." Charlotte stated in worry. Mika didn't say anything.

She went to the bodies and poured gasoline on them, including on Jack, even if she was shaking. She burned all the bodies as Charlotte watched a bit surprise.
They went back inside.

"Hey, uh... I'm prety sure that guy, Jack, looked like my brother..." Charlotte said. Mika widened her eyes and looked at her in shock.

"And you didn't tell me earlier because...?" Mika asked.

"Because I wasn't that sure. Yet when you left, I took a better look at him and he was looking very very similar to him," Charlotte said.

"Got it..." Mika said as she stared at the ground.

It got quiet for a minute.

"What was he to you?" Charlotte dared to break the tension that was building up between them by the second.

"He was...a very good friend of mine..." Mika answered.

"Oh... That's sad... I'm sorry, Mika," Charlotte patted Mika's back and Mika also apologised for electrocuting him like that.

.

The next day, Kate and Mike came over.

"Hello- oh... What's with you two? What happened?" Kate asked as her happy tone changed into a sad one.

Mika and Charlotte were having some sad and serious faces on.

"You look like you've been awake all night hahaha," laughed Mike, trying to change the atmosphere.

The girls explained what happened as the two listened in shock and terror.

"So they came after all, huh?" said Mike angrily.

"And- and this guy, Jack, was your friend and your brother? Damn... I'm sorry I wasn't here..." Kate pointed at her friends.

"No no no! It was late anyways and you wouldn't have knew anyway. It's...fine," Charlotte said as tears were building up her eyes.

Kate and Mike went to hug them both, but Mika tried to push them away, not realizing that it was an act of comfort and care, but then remembered that Jack also did that to her a lot when they were kids and right last night before he... She hugged back in a few seconds.

Charlotte and Mika wanted revenge and their friends were going to help them.

A/N: THIS IS SHORT I'M SORRY