Chapter 5: Mika

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update, now I'll update everyday or at least every 2 days since it's vacation.

The attack

"Today I have a short mission to go on. I'll be back by 1 p.m," Mika said in her usual monotone.

"Alright. I'll make something to eat when I get home," Charlotte smiled as she was packing her books.
Mika looked over the shoulder at her and then said goodbye and left.

"So, a new day comes again! Let's go!" Charlotte told herself and left.

She reached the street the school was on and met with Kate and Mike.

"Charlotte!" yelled Mike while waving at her from the other side of the street. Charlotte waved as well.

"I'll see you in class!" she yelled back.
She reached the class and her friends were already there.

"How did you get here quicker than me?" said Charlotte in disbelief.

"Ehhh, it doesn't matter," Mike said smiling proudly.

"We ran," Kate said laughing at him and Mike pouted. They all took their seats and their day started.

It was 4th period, 11:10 a.m., they all went outside to train.

"It's the first time we're all training together this year so let's see who's better!" said Kate and Charlotte grinned.
They were assigned someone to fight with and it was Charlotte's turn. She was fighting against Mike.

"Alright let's go-whoa!" she was interrupted by an earthquake.

"Everybody get down!" the teacher instructed.

They were all down on the ground, when Charlotte felt someone grab her. They put a hand over her mouth and then she realized they were getting attacked. "What is going on? Why are we getting attacked? I don't get it. Ugh... They're strong... What do we do?" she thought, then she saw that other two were captured. "Oh no!" she exclaimed in her head as she was struggling to get out of the person's grip. They didn't even budge. She couldn't even see them.

.

They were took all the way to the other side of the country and none of the kids were strong enough to oppose. "The West side, huh? Maybe it will bring back memories at least," Charlotte sighed as she was hoping for one good thing.

They were taken to a dark room. They were all tied up and had something over their mouths.

"Now now, let's see who we've got here. Three kids from a prestigious school, huh? Yet they couldn't even try to fight back. Interesting..." said someone. Charlotte's eyes widened. "They don't wear masks! They're The Unmasked!" she thought as she was starting to maybe tremble a little.

There were five people there and they all looked pretty much the same: blonde hair, black eyes and around the same height, other than the fact that two of them were girls, or at least looked like them, you couldn't really tell who was who

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There were five people there and they all looked pretty much the same: blonde hair, black eyes and around the same height, other than the fact that two of them were girls, or at least looked like them, you couldn't really tell who was who. They looked like clones of one another, yet they looked beautiful.