Candies | Part Three

A four year old taehyung was too handful for Mina and other family members when it came to cutting his hair which grew a little to fast compared to usual span of hair growth

A four year old taehyung was too handful for Mina and other family members when it came to cutting his hair which grew a little to fast compared to usual span of hair growth. His baby brown hair which were too soft and bouncy to not touch in one glimpse looked really pretty when they softly brushed against his tiny nape which gave rise to this adorable light brown mullet.

On top of it, those usual tiny shirts his mother made him wear paired with tiny denims clad over his tiny body was too adorable for jeongguk's and his family's heart who almost every time showered the boy with soft kisses whenever they caught him around their room or the living area.

A gummy bear was always found in the baby's mouth, a black hairband resting on his head to restrict his slightly long hair.

So was he dressed up now, clad in an adorable white sweater and tiny denim shorts with a black hairband adorning his fluffy hair. Tiny hand intertwined with mina's larger one as both of them walked towards the pre-primary school.

A small frown was plastered over the young boy's face, feline eyes darted on the dusty ground of the school they walked in.

Now saying that Taehyung had a good impression of his first school would be an understatement. The little boy utterly hated his previous playschool where numerous kids had ganged up against him just because he was a late learner.

the reason for him changing his school was little taehyung's huge guts that caused him to push a bully from the huge slide, they were playing on. And well, that's how a little boy ended up having a stitch or two on his forehead along with a fractured elbow and little taehyung was immediately expelled because of his 'too impulsive' personality.

Another reason for his sulky mood was gukkie hyung's father who snapped at his pretty mom for spoiling taehyung a little too much. Mina, as always, didn't spoke a word back to him because certainly, that man's helping her kids to have a ceiling over their head and a good amount of food to raise them up just as healthy as possible.

Taehyung has never been scolded by his mother, but this time the tiny soul was tortured by his mother who ignored talking to him for straight three hours which were too much for the little baby who teared up as soon as Mina laid her eyes on him--supposedly glaring but ended tearing up along with her child's who immediately ran towards her, hugging her neck as tight as his little arms could.

Saying that jeongguk was happy would be an understatement. The boy was soo joyful, blissed the moment he convinced his aunty to let his baby tete go to his school which is so big and amazing as described by him. "you're smart gukku~~" he complimented himself, loving the fact that he really succeeded in having taehyung join his school.

He knows that both will have to attend the school at different times. Taehyung's classes would be in the morning, while jeongguk would be attending his own in the afternoon. But that's just for a year. Later they will attending together. They will ride the school bus together, hands in hands. They will have their lunches together, with jeongguk sharing his banana milk with his tete who'll shower him with his stupid spiderman stories and pretty boxy smiles for which jeongguk was a simp for.