Candies | Part Twenty Nine.

"don't taehyung! Don't do that!" The sound is loud, annoyed but mostly worried as Jeon Jeongguk, the pretty boy swiftly sprints towards his boyfriend of two months

"don't taehyung! Don't do that!" The sound is loud, annoyed but mostly worried as Jeon Jeongguk, the pretty boy swiftly sprints towards his boyfriend of two months. Two months coz they together somewhere around Taehyung's birthday and now it's February.

Absolutely in love, whipped, whisked and buttery over the younger's existence, Jeongguk often finds himself standing in the middle of the road whenever a pretty, mesmerizing and adorable memory of him and Taehyung crosses his mind.

Happy.. Happier, happiest and ecstatic is what the bunny's been been feeling since a long while, their numerous romantic rendezvous, pretty little hugs and taehyung's pretty smiles, his silly words and gorgeous little antiques have been his favourite things to look and be surrounded with and he just wishes for it not come to an end, not ever.

Like right now, when the younger was with Jeongguk, in his bathroom where Jeongguk had been doing his night skincare with some charcoal sheet mask and scrubs. The light of the washroom was dim and mirror just showcased his pretty face as perfectly as it could.

It began with Taehyung randomly coming to him in school and informing him about how his hyung and mom both will be out tonight and how fake 'scared' he was to sleep alone.

Well ofcourse Jeongguk our boy is innocent, baby material and maybe that's why he didn't know just what type of intentions Taehyung had in his mind and what seductive mess his tiny brain was.

Yet, just to avoid any silly misunderstanding and fight because of his father's not very desirous behavior — he had denied the other just for his sake. But because of his heart that's extremely weak for Taehyung's hazel orbs and that puppy eye look, he couldn't last longer with his wish of denying the younger.

Thus, here they were, in Jeongguk's room with Taehyung wearing his hyungie's clothes and right now, in his Boyfriend's arms as both of them lay down on the soft mattress.

Arms so warm and lovely with Jeongguk hiding his pretty face within the younger's crook of neck, it just feels too peaceful, too good and marvelous.

"let's skip school tomorrow." Taehyung's voice softly breaks through the peaceful silence. His fingers are now running through the older's dark locks and as for Jeongguk, the teenager immediately hums in curiosity.