Candies | Part Forty Nine

Does it matter? Just how far and where Jeongguk had reached with help of his father's financial assistance and support? Well obviously it does because if he hadn't supported Jeongguk then Jeongguk wouldn't have been here, standing in front of his ...

Does it matter? Just how far and where Jeongguk had reached with help of his father's financial assistance and support? Well obviously it does because if he hadn't supported Jeongguk then Jeongguk wouldn't have been here, standing in front of his own office; cutting the red ribbon with Taehyung and some other friends beside him.

Although apart from Financial Freedom and support, the man hadn't been able to make any progress with emotional attachment and support with his son. It's evident with the way he didn't feel like inviting his father to his office's opening but it was Taehyung who suggested him the same.

Being at the age of legit 27; Jeongguk had learnt quite a lot of things and one of the most crucial one would be the way he had learned about keeping himself and his loved one away from the people who brought toxicity and fear of anxiety to his life.

Even now when he had been hugging his lover of legit and most precious nine years—he feels the way his father's and mother's glares are fixed into his and Taehyung's frame.

He's been trying his best to keep Taehyung afar from them both but somehow he finds them right in front each other with scowls painted on his parents faces and an adorable and contagious smile beautifully adorning his fiancé's lips.

He doesn't hears what his father says to the boy and when he watches the way his father pushes his lover with two fingers; it's a taunting gesture and Jeongguk immediately finds his feet moving and eyes glaring at people he calls his parents but then; Taehyung's gaze finds his own and he understands that his fiancé told him to stay where he was.

And not like his father had any chance against Taehyung in case they had a physical fight because (legit no exaggeration) Taehyung's been maintaining his lean; muscular and super pretty and delicious body in the best way possible and Jeongguk's not even lying about how good his boyfriend is with boxing and lifting weights.

It would take one punch for his father to lose a couple teeth and have his lip bruised and bloody and jaw dislocated.

Around an hour later; he finds that his parents had already left the party and Jeongguk finds himself stuck close to his lover upon finding a couple girls surrounding his fiancé.

Jeongguk promises that he trusts his lover; he believes his Taehyungie with all his heart but these people—these people just don't know where and when to stop even after knowing that Taehyung and him were fixed to get married on this year's Christmas.

Well, it's a relief that Taehyung shuts them down the moment they began with their flirting. And also; a quick information to be shared is that—His Taehyung and his friends from his university, namely Jackson, Jinyoung and Mingyu had rented a huge apartment in a posh locality and transformed the place into their own gym that was already earning them quite a lot more than their expectations.

Taehyung also got himself a couple members of his gym who payed him just satisfactorily to be their personal trainer. In such ways; he had earned just enough to buy himself a car which was mostly used by Jeongguk because the younger loves riding the bike Jeongguk gifted him on his 25th birthday.