Candies | Part Forty Six

When Taehyung turned 18–most of his educational obstacles were battled with and won beautifully

When Taehyung turned 18–most of his educational obstacles were battled with and won beautifully. After celebrating his birthday with Yoongi, Jimin and other chicks of friend circle—Taehyung had given his final exams and had completed his school before he came running home to call Jeongguk to inform the other about his percentage—Jeongguk hadn't expected for Taehyung to scream 82.35% on the phone with his voice as loud as it could get.

Obviously; Jeongguk felt like the proud lover he was but then when he questioned the younger about what field he was deciding to get into as he'd have to get into a university asap—he hadn't expected the younger to say that he'd want to go for fitness and health management.

Mostly because Taehyung wasn't really into exercise and fitness—the boy loved eating and thanks to his genes, he never really put on weight as much as he should've.

Jeongguk has only ever seen Taehyung in his petite, beautiful frame with his tall and lean body but when Taehyung introduced him to his new forming interest in gymming and fitness—Jeongguk stared at him with mouth open and mind imagining how his sweet and pretty boyfriend would look once Taehyung puts on some muscles.

He doesn't reveals it but the image in head really does make his mouth water.

"I've enough savings gukk so getting into a university is not a problem for me but you know, this field isn't really popular and that's why the only university I could find nearest to my house is in Yangju so I guess I'll have to find a dormitory too.."

"If you need any help regarding the fees payment or anything else, you know what to do alright?"

"Ofcourse, I need help with one though—"

"What it might be?"

"You know, I used to think I wouldn't have to deal with problems my brother did because I thought I'd never into a relationship and have a person attached to my hips. But now—after years of being relationship with you, my hormones have finally realised that I've got a boyfriend and now they force my that part to come alive at times and I can't help but do things with my hand thinking of you so I was wondering if we could discuss this when you come back and do whatever is needed—although, I'm not weirded out or trying to creep you out—I just thought that I should share this thing with you or else I'd have died of the guilt—"

"Guilt? What do you mean by guilt?" His eyebrows are furrowed, scowl on his face as he immediately sits up. Mind thinking of every possible reason his Taehyungie might have felt guilty for.

"Don't tell me—"

"No you dumbass, guilt as in..guilt as in like you know—I touched myself; thinking of you when it should've been you and that felt wrong to me..like I cheated on you with my hands—"

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"You're absolutely, immeasurably and immensely adorable, you know that right?" In response, Taehyung simply swears at his boyfriend; making him break into a fit of laughter—cheeks red and eyes glinty.