Candies | Epilogue <3

The day arrives almost at the speed of time

The day arrives almost at the speed of time. It's unbelievable and so fucking beautiful that Jeongguk forgot how to breathe the moment his gaze fell upon his lover who was standing right on the aisle with his hands wobbly and body shaky and nervous.

He was looking—simply gorgeous, closest to what we call ethereal. His toned body covered in a fitted velvet tuxedo that showed his body shape just fine—Jeongguk found it hard to not run across the floor and embrace the younger's gorgeous self in his arms.

The person walking him down the aisle was none other than Seokjin and don't even ask him why he decided to play the role of a bride, choosing to walk towards Taehyung with his hand on Seokjin's palm.

He just felt like he could be pampered too today—like he could give away some tantrums and no one would find it annoying and even if they did, they wouldn't let it surface.

It was 29th of December. A chilled temperature was almost getting their asses killed but the smile Taehyung had in his face as Jeongguk stood in front of him—the older just fell again for him.
Taehyung emitted warmth; like the warmth we get from blankets and huge teddy bears? It was closely similar if not better.

There weren't many people around them, just those 19 of 25 friends Taehyung had part from Yoongi, Mingyu, Jinyoung and Jackson. From Jeongguk's side, it was Seokjin, Rawoon—his past colleague and Jo-hyuk who played a role of tutor in his school life.

The day seemed wonderful and they just couldn't wait to make vows to each other. And did Jeongguk tell you about how he had managed to find a priest who was gay himself and was currently playing a crucial role in filing a petition for discrimination against LGBTQ people.

"You look wonderful, gukkie.." when he hears Taehyung whispering to him, he finds his ears a shade of pink and his cheeks painted with flushed coral shade.

He couldn't believe he had been in relationship with this man for almost a decade because he still feels the rush of blood and butterflies fighting in his stomach whenever Taehyung tries to flirt with him.

"You don't look bad yourself..I'd say, absolutely beautiful and lovely." Taehyung responded with a smile, a grin so pretty—it makes Jeongguk's skin to burn with happiness and joy.

"So, do both of you take each other as lawful husbands?" The priest questioned as if there was a hint of denial or confusion on both of their faces.

They said yes in a unison which was followed by a loud noise of cheers coming from their friends.
The look they had in their eyes resembled one of euphoria, pure of happiness and joy.

Jeongguk was the first one to go for kiss before a tight, warm hug followed by. Taehyung took his time before he too tightened his arms around the older because it was still unbelievable how they were each other's husbands and how they were going to be inseparable now.