Candies | Part Forty Eight

After his graduation; Jeongguk decided to rest for one whole year before he got himself a job at Crystal contractors and construction firm

After his graduation; Jeongguk decided to rest for one whole year before he got himself a job at Crystal contractors and construction firm. The pay was fine and one thing that he'd like to share is that—today is the day When Taehyung graduates and he's here, on the front seat of the bus Seokjin rented to take all 25 friends of Taehyung's who were eager and excited to see their best friend graduating.

It's so fucking surprising—like absolutely astonishing; just how these people are so involved in Taehyung's happiness as if it's their sibling or boyfriend surpassing the major step of life. But he can't blame; because Taehyung always had these people included in his friend circle and maybe his friendship is too fucking good for these weird ass punks to be so in love with that boy.

Jeongguk chuckles as he watches Seokjin consoling Yoongi for the fifth time since they sat in the bus which has already reached halfway to Taehyung's university. Even though Jeongguk doesn't likes the guy because he's too close too Taehyung; he still took the initiative to question the other about what his problem.

"It's just—it's just so amazing, like I've seen him crying so much on days—he even thought of cutting his wrist when aunt Mina passed away but now..he's here graduating and happy, about to start his new life with his boyfriend and brother—I'm just happy Jeongguk..I'm happy and proud of him.." Yoongi had cried, wiping off his tears before his gaze moves back to the window.

It was the first time they had a decent conversation and Jeongguk felt at peace, knowing how amazing and precious Taehyung's best friend is and it's also understandable why they're sticking so close to each other even after almost a decade.

"It was yesterday when he was freaking out—wondering how'd live his life ahead—wondering if it'd be easy if he ended it all—it's just surprising to see how far he has come Jeongguk.."

And when Taehyung appears in front of them; with his degree and a black mortarboard on his pretty head—along with Yoongi, Jeongguk and Seokjin feel their eyes tearing up and body trembling.

The immense feeling of pride and joy they feel is pooling up in their chest; eyes glossy and lips tilted in wide grins; they welcome the youngest one in the biggest group hug and the sound that Taehyung emits is super adorable and warm for Jeongguk's existence.

It takes around two hours for the sweet commotion to settle down as the group; more like an army of 25 friends decide to give Taehyung a treat to his favourite restaurant and Taehyung immediately becomes a little fluff of happiness.

And did jeongguk tell you about how Taehyung wasn't little at all? Because the guy had legit gained 12kgs after joining the gym of their dormitory. His biceps were pretty; his abs we're very much evident and oh—don't even let Jeongguk start with his adoration towards Taehyung's spicy back and chest—because goodness; the man has become a whole package and if Taehyung wasn't already in a relationship; Jeongguk is sure that the guy must have been taken by the people he still catches staring at his boyfriend.