Candies | Part Nine

It was a shady yet so pretty rainy day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was a shady yet so pretty rainy day. The footpath where the young 13 years old boy was walking on has numerous small puddles of water, with groups of kindergarten kids surrounding each puddle with paper boats in their hands and wide toothy grins on their faces, it was a pretty, blissful sight to watch.

Taehyung was dressed in his school uniform which consisted of blue pants, white shirt with a blue coat and a tie over it. Pretty brown hair parted from the middle, each long, light brown lock prettily styled on the either sides. A small black bag hanging loosely over his shoulders, which felt a little heavy with the weight of umbrella he was carrying.

Yoongi and other three students were right beside him, gossiping about how Jackson had developed a tiny crush on Shawn, a transfer student from Canada who went through alot of problems to interact with these kids.

"he even tried to talk to tae but this dumb fucker--I mean this dumb rat didn't even look at that precious boy~~" the wang kid whined, fingers reaching up to flick the younger's forehead who immediately glared at him--succeeding in the boy to instantly hold his hand back.

"not my problem that he kept calling taeyong instead of taehyung - - there are two other kids with that name, aren't they?" shoulders softly shrugging at his friends who hummed in response before pulling the boy closer as they saw how a car passed by their side.

"still, you could have just spared him a glance taehyung - - that pretty Boy began to pout because he assumed that you were ignoring him, now yoongi--you tell me! How'd you feel if your crush is being ignored by someone?!"

"I don't know, never had a crush before--"

"then who's taehy--Ahh!" a yelp escaped his lips as soon as taehyung's fingers reached up to flick his forehead--a light frown settled over his face.

"you're so nasty jack--we aren't as fast forwarded as you're. There's still alot of time for us to learn about these things.."

"as if our teacher's gonna teach us about crushes and girlfriends? 'yeah, when you feel like kissing a girl's cheek--it's because you wanna have her as your girlfriend" and that was the moment when taehyung seriously felt like ending his best friend's existence, wanting to push the boy in the near by puddle and stuff his over working mouth with these adorable kid's paper boats.

"Ahh-- stop taehyungah!!" Jackson screamed as he realized how the younger boy held his other friends hands, stopping them from walking any further - - whilst the oblivious wang boy kept walking ahead.

"keep going on, your sweet babbles might get you a girlfriend or two on the way jack.."

"ah really?! You think so?!" he asked, eyes widely staring at taehyung who nodded whilst giving a soft shrug before folding his arms over his chest, looking oh so cool and sure.

"aren't you the smartest playboy evaa~~ always knew that my choice was better when it came to befriending people~~" eyebrows wiggling, eyes squinted whilst lips stretched in a funny smile--Jackson was a walking meme.

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 • 𝙩𝙠 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें