Candies | Part Thirty One.

Now Jeongguk had returned back right after three days because 'he was really sick and the atmosphere wasn't suiting him at all' ; but we all know that this isn't right, correct at all

The main/real reason behind him convincing his parents with those millions of lies was just — his Taehyungie, his boyfriend and precious lover boy.
No it wasn't the younger boy who made Jeongguk lie about this, rather it was his own heart and head that made him betray his so called parents' trust.

Not a serious matter but Jeongguk really feels slightly guilty about lying to his parents but then again ; when he thinks about having Taehyung in his arms or cuddling the boy alone in Taehyung's apartment after Jeongguk cooks him his favourite noodles — it all sounded and seemed like a heaven to him.

They usually stayed there in their hometown for around a week or two but Jeongguk somehow knew how to press his grandpa's soft buttons and play with his mother's emotions to make them force his father about taking him back. thought Jeongguk had suggested that he could go alone but his father's doubtful gaze was enough for him to take it as a no.

So that's how he was packing his bag now, stuffing in those pretty clothes and his other stuff as they had to get by the train station by 7 am. We'll he hadn't slept a blink the whole night so he just decided that he'd get his back pack ready.

Grabbing his phone, headphones and his favourite novel from the small nightstand, he quickly pushes in those things inside his huge back backpack and that's how he comes across the small, tiny yet delicately gorgeous gift he had bought for his boyfriend.

Somehow going through the drawers, he thanks the heavens for not making him forget about his present for his precious person. His gaze softly trails all over the maroon box before his heart feels the need to look at it for nth time since the morning.

And that's what he does as he softly, gently opens it only for his gaze to turn softer than ever as he feels his heart swelling up upon staring at the pretty pair of gold plated chains with a tiny, pretty pair of moon and stars pendants latching over it.

A waist chain and a pretty pretty ; mesmerizingly gorgeous wrist chain that seems more delicate compared to Jeongguk's favourite lip balm and watch. Dumb comparison but those two things are closer to Jeongguk's heart.