Candies | Part Seventeen

(your comments mean alot❤️)

Mondays have always been busy and tiring for the lovely pair of these young lovers. Waking up at seven in the morning to walking almost two miles to school, then coming back home only to study more and more is a normal, constant schedule for them. Having literally nothing to do enjoy or sneak out for a bit.

But talking about taehyung, the young Amber eyed boy always found his muse within his friends, his pretty gukkie or his mumma or sometimes in that pretty stray dog who always waited for this teen by the end of the small pond, a little away from their locality.

Whereas jeongguk, the lovesick boy had always been eager to spend each day of week, knowing how he would most of the day with his pretty tiger moon--let it be travelling to from school to home together or studying and gossiping around whilst cuddling in each other's warm embrace.

Having adorable talks about the most random things to chatting about each other's bitchy classmates--they were each other's beautiful
Muse and enchantment. Walking together with hands interlocked together or arm protectively wrapped around taehyung's shoulder - - jeongguk desperately waited for their little travelling sessions all day, knowing how he'd would have the younger teen all to himself without having any hyunjin lurking around, or any family member having their eyes darted on them.

Those few, innocent--candy pecks and kisses they shared all the way to their house from the school had their hearts satisfied for the whole upcoming days. Soft, pillow lips pressing over the cotton pink ones--brought such weird and addictive currents to the older teens spine--he swore he'd never be able to explain those shivers in words.

They had never talked about those kisses and pecks other than those two times when they had first kissed in that village fair--and the second and last time when taehyung--upon sharing their fifth kiss inside a fast food restaurant--had asked jeongguk about these sneaky kisses.

The conversation had taken place when they were on their way back to Seoul in the same sleeper bus which stopped by a small fast food corner--with public restrooms and a small garden. The span provided to them to stay for was mere twenty minutes and Jeongguk named those moments to be most awaited ones up till now.

The moment they had stepped out of the bus--he had swiftly dragged the younger to the restroom after getting the permission from his father who obviously did not know about the cunning yet the warmest intentions on his son who immediately hopped away from him the moment he nodded his head in agreement.

Their steps were unhurried yet you could see the excitement pouring down from the pair's pretty faces as they walked away--hands in hands, shy smiles resting over their candy lips.

"g-gukkie.. Slow down, you look so weird~" the younger giggled, as he cutely covered his mouth with his palm--eyes turning into crescents before he felt a possessive grip on his waist--his gukkie, swiftly pulling him inside before closing the door of the washroom.