Candies | Part Ten

Taehyung just wouldn't look at him

Taehyung just wouldn't look at him. Not like he too wanted to look at that little 'playboy'-- (yeah, a new phrase this bunny heard in an episode of his mom's favourite television series.) but he just couldn't stop his eyes from trailing after that adorable human being who right now was whining oh so loudly because his brother just won't leave his tiny body alone--still wanting to cuddle his brother who seemed too comfy.

here are he was, dressed in his mom's pink hoodie with a pair of jeans and fluffy slippers with a hairband restricting his light brown locks from falling in his godly forehead.

Seokjin and jeongguk were as usual, sitting on the couch in the living room, watching a random sci-fi movie whilst munching on some tasty popcorns, jeongguk's mom cooked for them.

Both were peacefully, lazily enjoying themselves with the movie when they heard the door clicking sound and taehyung slowly stepped out of it before closing it softly. And as usually, okay--not so usual, but usual since this year--jeongguk's doe eyes trailed over taehyung's body, noticing just how pretty, that pink shade looked on him.

"hyungie, why's mama still not home?" the boy asked, ignoring how his gukkie's were observing whatever he was doing. "I called her an hour ago, said she has a night-shift today, tete.." eyes momentarily glancing back at the boy who plopped in between jeongguk and jin, head immediately falling onto his brother's shoulder.

"oh no.. I miss her hyungie, can i please talk to her?" eyes softly blinking at the older boy, who shook his head before his fingers forwarded to pat his brother's cheek. "mama said that she'll call tete before his bedtime.. She might be busy right now, baby.."

"mhmm.." humming in agreement, his eyes slowly turned towards the television, before rolling back in dislike. "can we watch something else?" voice soft but tone sounded so bitter that Seokjin had to raise his brows in curiosity.

"we like it though.." he said, turning his gaze agin onto the television screen. "but i hate these things... Please change it hyungie.."

"no taehyung, you should watch such things--this would spike up your interest in science! right guk?" he uttered, as his fingers mushily threading through the locks on his brother's nape.

"absolutel--"

"hyungie, you shouldn't disturb this guy.. He's a really busy man. I'm even surprised to see him here, with us, coz we're useless and he's so much busy--"

"tae I'm so--"

"Ahh! hyungie--is this guy talking to me? Oh my god, I'm so flattered hyungie! So much that I can't even breathe the same air as him--I'll be at yoongi's place hyungie~~cyah later!" and all of sudden, just a thin air--he vanished from the living room--leaving behind his brother who confusedly looked at jeongguk before engulfing him in hug at seeing how a thick trail of tear rolled down his cheek.

"gukkie.."

"h-hyungie.. I didn't mean to ignore him, how could I ignore him when he's my only baby..I don't have it in myself to do that..I'm sorry.."
Eyes tearing up in the most piteous way ever, resulting in just jin to sigh in distress.