Candies | Part Twenty Two

- ♡︎ -

- ♡︎ -

The weather seems too dizzy for jeongguk's liking. The clouds are shadowing over his head and there's no hint of sunlight or sunrays around him. Its true that he loves cold, windy weather but he really doesn't prefers a rather cold and gloomy one to be precise.

Maybe it was his mood that seemed gloomy and upsetting today, or maybe he's been feeling like this ever since he purposely drifted away from his only source of happiness. His taehyung, who wasn't his own anymore.

The boy's been sitting in the park where he spent almost all of his childhood playing with taehyung and his friends. His butt stayed firm on the swing as he tightly held the sides of the swing. His feet moved back and forth to let the swing 'swing' a little bit to lighten up his mood.

No matter how hard he tried to gain the younger's attention to himself, to make him jeolous or have him cling onto him--nothing seemed to work and it annoyed jeongguk even more. Not knowing how, instead of bringing the younger closer to himself, he was rather pushing him away by his rude, cruel behaviour.

Initially he was trying to push the other away to see if it affected taehyung or not. But somehow, partially because of taehyung's increasing closeness with hyunjin and partly because jeongguk's dumb self--he had unintentionally pushed the younger away with a little too much of force.

His lasting craving for the younger's affection and love had turned in envy and jealousy. Rage took over and unintentionally he dropped the axe on his own feet. But nonetheless, the bunny wasn't regretting it. Atleast he realised that taehyung did not love him. He loved hyunjin . That motherfucker and Jeongguk knew that he didn't stood a single chance with the young boy.

But.. How will his heart process this harsh truth?
It seemed quite impossible to look at taehyung and not feel that loud beating of his heart and butterflies cooking a feast in his tummy. A goddamn zoo takes over his stomach whenever he thinks of the younger or his full, pink lips on his own.

He has grown up with taehyung, and as long as he remembered--taehyung had always succeeded in making him a blushing mess with his sweet words or dramatic self. His extremely gentle way of kissing jeongguk as he'd tiptoe before cupping jeongguk's face, pressing his weet, cherry lips onto his jeongguk's soft one's.

How was jeongguk expected to erase all of these memories and gentle prints of touches that taehyung had left on him?

Taehyung is a huge, dead ass important and very powerful part of jeongguk's heart. No wonder a single tear from those amber eyes can shove his whole world to side. But wasn't it him who was hurting and making the boy tear up, all this time?

Did he stoop so low that he purposely or unintentionally brought tears in his favourite person's eyes just for the sake of his own goddamn feelings? No.. Since when did he become so selfish?