Candies | Part Twenty Four.

I took a whole week to update this?! I'm sorryyyy but I guess, from now on I'll do double updates for candies then move to Ikigai and vice versa

I'm sorryyyy but I guess, from now on I'll do double updates for candies then move to Ikigai and vice versa.

Can we please have 50 votes here?!
It'd mean alot.

—♡︎—

It was around eleven thirty when the mother-son duo had decided to to surprise their little boy who, surprisingly went to sleep a little too for compared to His usual sleeping schedules.

Who even sleeps at 10 pm now a days? Not Seokjin, nor jeongguk.

But seeing by the way their pretty little bucket of joy seemed so tired with his slumped down shoulders, it was mina herself who had cuddled her child until he fell asleep in her peace-providing, loving arms.

Her fingers softly threaded through his smooth, caramel locks. Lips leaving occasional pecks onto his forehead to express more of her calming love exploring her son's sleeping frame.

It was around 10:45 when the woman had decided onto Leaving her boy alone as she slowly pulled her arm away from beneath the boy's head. Later removing the hand securing her waist--she gently pulled the quilt over her tired son, heart going berserk upon seeing his soft, pillow lips jutted out in an adorable pout.

Her steps were slow and steady ,walking out of the room, trying to be as quite as possible.
As soon as she was out of the room,she immediately made her way to the kitchen, now finding her elder son munching on some grapes whilst sitting on the countertop--lips weirdly stretched in a shy smile as he moved his fingers over the screen.

"Mom! you scared me!" A yelp came from him the moment he saw his mother sprinted towards the refrigerator, dressed in her pretty white night frock. "Not my fault that you've got a weak heart~ now c'mere and help me sort these gifts!"

The gifts. Mina had bought them a couple of days ago. Three medium sized gifts wrapped in a purple tinted gift paper were prettily hidden inside one of the cabinets inside the kitchen.
Surely those gifts weren't expensive or classy at all, but Mina knew that her boy was never greedy bratty baby asking for more and more than she scan actually afford.

An iPhone seven, a lilac purple hoodie and a super new bag was what she had planned for her boy. Ofcourse the phone wasn't new, rather refurbished one but she knew that taehyung's gonna jump around in their room as soon as he holds the rose gold phone in his hands.

She had seen how Jeongguk had avoided showing his device to taehyung. She noticed how expectant but at the same time, patient her baby looked whenever seokjin would say something about giving his phone to taehyung once his mother bought him a new one.

But being the whipped mother of taehyung's, she had promised herself to buy a new, or maybe..not so new one for her pretty son only to see that pretty boxy grin of his--his fragile heart being utterly grateful and thankful to his mother.