Candies | Part Thirty Eight

It's been 15 days already since his mother's demise and he'll say that things are slowly getting better

Jeongguk is here, back to Taehyung's home because since the morning he had been gone to his own house to grab another set of clothes and other items because most of his clothes he had gathered at taehyung's home were already in laundry.

Right now, Taehyung is gone to school and Jeongguk is eagerly waiting for the younger to return back home. He's standing by the balcony, watching out for his little birdie to arrive and soon; a couple minutes later—he hears soft chuckle coming from the right side of the alley where Taehyung, followed by Yoongi was coming back home.

Most of the time Jeongguk is quite thankful of the younger's best friend because Yoongi looks after Taehyung, keeps him happy and protected but sometimes their closeness and their friendship makes him feel envious.

It's not that He wants what they have; in fact being Taehyung favourite human and lover is far more comfortable for him and his choices but he gets jealous about younger laughing with else just like he does with him.

It takes approximately two minutes for Taehyung to come up with his slumped and tired shoulders.
It's already 4 in the evening and he's quite tired and sleepy. But sad that he'll have to go back to the convenience store around 5:30pm because that's when his evening shift starts.

Dressed in his uniform, carrying the bag he despises for some reasons—he walks back towards the brown door to their apartment.
Unlocking the door, he swiftly gets insides and immediately spots his lover standing by the balcony who now walks up to him to get him bag from his shoulder.

Taehyung is so thankful and lucky to have Jeongguk—and he feels more at ease when the older pulls him in embrace before pushing him to his room where he had already left Taehyung's casual clothes out in the bed.

Is he spoiling him? No because he just wants to take care of the younger for these remaining days he has here.

"You hungry?" He questions once his pretty dove walks out of the room, all dressed up in oversized T-shirt with jeans and fluffy jacket that had to be worn outside the house.

Taehyung nods his head as walks into the kitchen, following his pretty boyfriend who turns the stove up of re-heat what he had cooked earlier.

"You cooked?"

"Yes I did but it's not something too delicious; I just went for the easiest meal I could find on safari..."

"And what it might be?"

"Garlic bread and red sauce pasta! Although, you might find the pasta a bit overcooked.."

"Well, you tried and that already means the world to me~"

Sitting on the dining table, he's been welcomed by a cute pair of folk and spoon and his food being served beautifully on a white ceramic dish.
Jeongguk sits right in front of him with a pretty smile adorning his face as Taehyung dives into the food (literally) as he takes a mouthful of the pasta.