Candies | Part Twenty Six.

—♡︎—

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

—♡︎—

Been wrapped in his fluffy white blanket, dressed in his pretty purple hoodie and black boxer shorts--he had been munching on his favourite chips with a glass of apple juice sitting by the end of the side table. Cheeks tainted with those dry patches of tears, nose red and shiny and lips absolutely chapped as he quietly and slowly munched on his snacks.

"bear, atleast tell me what happened to you..I'm scared, please.." his mother softly ran her hand through his dark locks.

It was after a week of moving in, in there new apartment. Everything's been too peaceful and calm and she was absolutely in love with it. Seokjin seemed happy and so did taehyung, and naturally she was residing within the soft cushions of seventh clouds too.

around 1 am in the midnight, when she had left her room to grab some water--she quietly passed by her older son's room, steps now forwarding towards taehyung's before she silently opened the door.

It had become a habit, to check on him before she peacefully goes to sleep after pressing some kisses on his head and soft gentle back rubs to make him sleep even better. And just like always, when she opened the door--instead of seeing her little one wrapped in his pretty soft quilt, she saw him tearing up--his pretty nose sniffling and eyes staring at the phone in front of his watery gaze.

"baby.." she whispered as quietly as she could. Not wanting to scare her little boy away before she swiftly walked towards him, now grabbing his slightly daintier wrist as she pulled him in a tight, warm hug.

Her palm immediately went after his back, giving it extremely gentle rubs as her other hand held the back of his head in a soft grip.

And who was taehyung to not break down in his mother's hold? Definitely not the same strong, smart boy who could have anyone wrapped around his finger in a second.
He was the exact opposite in her hold, pretty, puffy swelled face tucked tightly within her crook of neck, hands tight curled around her neck as pitiful, heartbreaking sniffles kept slipping through his mouth.

"mummaaa~" the soft, heartfelt word was dragged a little too far, and that's when Mina knew that something was seriously wrong.

"taehyung, bear.. Stop crying please sweetheart. Its hurting me.. Just tell me what's wrong, is someone bullying you?! Do I need to fight someone for you?" she asked, rather in a hushed manner.

Heart sinking and skin feeling tight and suffocated at the sight of her pretty little heart sniffling against her neck. His hold around her neck only tightened more, and to say that her chest felt heavy with tention and concern, it'd be an utter understatement.

"taehyung. I'm asking for the last time, tell me what's wrong.. How am I supposed to understand you when you're not willing to tell me any--"

"Igotmyselfaboyfriend!" his voice, his tone sounded to rushed and stiff as if he wasn't really willing to expose the deep secret he held inside himself since the moment he came back home.

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 • 𝙩𝙠 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें