Candies | Part Eighteen

I know I'm shameless

I know I'm shameless.. That's why I'm still here with an update when literally no one wants to read this book..

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Changbin was really fucking stressed and bored at the same time because jeon jeongguk, his childhood bestie was literally crying his heart and there was no way Changbin could find a way to shut the younger up. The pretty bunny was literally cried couples of small, baby sized buckets, approximately some hundreds of tissues laid by the floor, damp in jeongguk's sniff and all he could think about right now was how his baby still didn't reach to their home.

It had already been an hour since jeongguk realised that taehyung wasn't home when the younger was supposed to be home right after fifteen minutes of jeongguk reaching home.
Their school wasn't really that far from their house but the walking distance was quite more than the driving distance.

But as much as jeongguk knows his sweetheart, that kangaroo like human is a fast walker, who almost sprints while walking and thus, taehyung not being home even after two hours of school ending scared him more because taehyung was dressed in his casual clothes, looking like his usual pretty, aesthetic self. And call him whatever you want, but his heart keeps thinking about those possible perverts who are crawling out there on roads every other day--

Ugh! The thought itself sends harsh shivers right through his body.

"binnie~ i-I'm scared, can we just go and lookout for him?!" eyebrows furrowed together, as deep concern dripped of his face. Lip bitten between his teeth, doe eyes hopefully staring up at the other boy who now walked closer to his bestfriend before placing warm hand on jeongguk's shoulder in a sympathetic, consoling way.

"jeongguk-ah, stop worrying so much--he's not a small kid anymore~ he understands the good and the bad for himself--" The best friend began only to be interrupted by the other in the most pitiful way.

"Changbin, y-you know even a tiny bit of danger near him scares the shit out of me--I'm really worried binnie, what if auntie asked me about him--he came all the way to school for me right--I-I'm really afraid, binnie~"

Changbin sighed in defeat, eyes falling onto the younger's fiddling fingers--his body slightly shaking in fear and worry. And this only brought pity to the bestie's heart.
"okay, let's look for him."

And that was how they ended up sprinting to the end of their block--watery eyes desperately looking out for that silky, soft mob of caramel tinted hair.

"did you find him?!" Changbin asked once they both met at the corner of a small valley--after parting ways to find the little one who had caused a ruckus inside jeongguk's heart.
"no binnie..did you find him??!"

"if I did, don't you think I'd have dragged him here, right in front of you??" face holding a dumbfounded empression, as he patiently tried to catch his breathe.