Candies | Part Forty Seven

Taehyung hates how fast the year is going by and how soon his first year ended already

Taehyung hates how fast the year is going by and how soon his first year ended already. But oh, the friendship and love he had gained was something he would never replace or compensate with.
Although, Yoongi had been ghosting him since a week because they had a fight over Taehyung finding new friends and forgetting about his existence and Taehyung kept denying the accusation yet the older wouldn't believe.

He even shared the story with Seokjin who listened and advised him to give some space and time to Yoongi because maybe he was going through his bad days and he needed his best friend closer.

Talking about the scores, he legit scored 86% and the whole class cheered up for him because apparently he was the only one who scored up to 80%. And did he tell you—how Jeongguk completed his graduation and FaceTimed with him to show him the whole fucking ceremony even when his parents were right beside him?

No? Okay—well, it was a satisfying day when Taehyung took a leave from his university and stayed in his dorm room to watch his boyfriend's graduation ceremony. He was so happy and so proud when he saw his gukk with that black dress and hat; looking like the prettiest boy alive in between those other chicks.

And now that Jeongguk had completed his studies; he also promised to come back home in a month because it'd take some time to wrap up things and leave that country behind.

Taehyung was excited and really happy that his lover was coming back to him. Even though the older wasn't going to stay with him or anything, obviously he would be in Seoul—yet, Taehyung was happy that they'd be in the same time zone and Taehyung could go and meet his boyfriend whenever he desired.

It's been a week already since Jeongguk's graduation ceremony and Taehyung had already started to prepare for his upcoming exams.
It was his third semester and he wouldn't lie about how hard this semester seemed to him.

And on top of that, his classmates wouldn't leave him alone and would annoy him every time he sat with his books and assignments. His phone kept ringing and vibrating with their texts and still there are about 32 unseen chats on his phone.

"Ughh, Gukk—see I told you! There's this girl who had been annoying me; using all those puppy eyes but I swear I won't budge even an inch—"

"Does she know that you're already in a committed relationship?" Jeongguk often interrupts him when a third person is being discussed and Taehyung loves it.

"Of course my baby, she just wants my help with her assignments and projects even when I denied her for like fifty times? I know that's rude of me but gukkie, I swear I've so many chapters left to revise and even three of my assignments are on hold because I couldn't make any time apart from my swimming classes and health science projects! I told her so many times yet she wouldn't stop so now I'm thinking about complaining to the teacher about her unacceptable behaviour! I'm so sorry I keep rambling no? That must be so boring and tiring for you but you know me right? Whenever I'm feeling too happy or stressed—I just speak a lot and lots—"