Candies | Part Twenty One

Long time no see? I just wrote this so I'm sorry in advance if there are some mistakes or loopholes here

Long time no see? I just wrote this so I'm sorry in advance if there are some mistakes or loopholes here. Ty♡︎

- ♡︎ -

His birthday is just around the corner. Like, literally just two days away from today and he's been feeling that awful excitement churning in the pit of his baby soft tummy. Pink lips stretched in a gorgeous pink smile, hair messily left on the top of his head, because his precious mama couldn't just stop playing with his soft caramel hair.

Just like now where's been sitting on the kitchen counter whilst his mother looked very busy in watching over the fish she just kept on the stove to grill. Her hands were prettily grasping her own hips, looking bored but at the same time--very attentive towards the grilling fish, not wanting his son's favourite food to burn.

"hey! Don't!" the mother yelled as her warm brown eyes instinctively fall onto her son's pretty hand forwarding towards the glass lid on the pan--"but i just wanna see if its cooking well or not~" delicious lips jutting out in a lazy pout as he got off the counter, now patting his butt to get rid of the dust that's not even there in the first place.

"where are you going? Come here!" she yelled, immediately regretting the way she yelled at him, the way he flinched was funny yet heartbreaking at the same time.

"dont wanna.. I've better things to do now mama. Better not stop me." as if he was about to hop in his horse with sword and armour on his tiny body--he said with authority residing in his rich voice. Head tilted to side in the most dramatic way, along with his hands being intertwined on the back.

Goddamn, her son was about to takeover the silla kingdom with his charming, handsome side profile. She could only sigh in adoration before she slowly stepped towards him--pulling him in a back hug, her chin now softly resting over his head.

"my baby's getting more dramatic day by day, isn't he? But not that I'm Complaining.. I'm very sure that my angel's soon gonna charm his girlfriends by his amazing acting~"

"girlfriends?" he asked, confusion sheltering in his tone as he slowly tilted his head to the front.

"yes, Girlfriends! You must have a crush on someone.. Am I right? Tell me her name, cmon!"
His lips softly fluffed up in a pretty pout again, his body slowly turned around--still in his mother's protective grasp.

"can't she be a he?" his light brown, caramel shaded orbs looked curiously at his mother's face which looked confused, lost for a second before a strong expression of realisation took over it.

"ofcourse my baby~ there's nothing wrong with having a 'he' as your crush~ its even more wonderful for me.. But you gotta tell me who it actually is?! I'm curious~" her lips softly adopted a peaceful smile. Hands now caging the boy near her chest--seeing how red his bread, squishy cheeks shine at the moment.