Candies | Part Six

It was Sunday

It was Sunday. And a twelve years old, pretty yet so fluffy taehyung was cuddling his mother, grasping her small waist in his own petite arms, face nuzzled within her soft, slim neck--soft gasps of snores heaving through his plump pair of lips.

Her dainty, slim fingers ran through his chocolate brown locks, giving soft, gentle ruffles as her lips gave occasional warm kisses and pecks over his head--wanting to express all of his love and joy towards her baby who seemed too peaceful to not kiss.

Her own petite arm stayed curled around hid tiny back, giving gentle pats as she spoke sweet nothings in Taehyung's ear who hummed back before going back to his precious sleep--dreaming about his favourite idol 'IU' who just made a comeback.

"taehyungie, love.. Wake up~~ it's eleven o'clock sweetheart.." her soft hands cupped his pretty, small face--squishing his bread cheeks when he turned around, obliviously cuddling the soft quilt instead of his mother.

Planting a tiny peck over her baby's lips, she immediately made him sit--giggling one's she heard his whines and fake cries. "tete~~didn't you ask mumma to wake you up early~~it's eleven now, my fluffy baby~~"

But instead of waking up, the twelve years old baby slowly, sleepily forwarded towards his mother--who immediately held him closer, as he snuggled his face with her chest, a sigh of comfort Instantly escaping through his lips.

"is my heart still tired?" she asked just as softly as she could, and hearing her favourite kid responding with a soft, lazy nod--all she could do was to cup his face again, before forcing his to face herself.

His big doe eyes, turned into crescents as he looked upto his mother with hooded eyes--the Hazel brown of his eyes adorably peeking out through the slightly apart lids. "didn't I warn you to not run after that dog~~I did, right... Why didn't you listen to your mumma--now see.. Her baby is all tired, and she can't see him like this.."

"I'm sowwy.." he mumbled incoherently, lazy sleepy eyes slowly blinking at his mother who smilingly leaned down to peck his cheek. "no baby, I'm not mad.. I'm just hurt, because my heart is soo tired.. Now c'mon, tell mumma--would you like your favorite chicken sandwich with strawberry shake for breakfast?!"

"mhmm~~can mumma also put some cream on the top? Plwease?"

"is that even a question, bear? Your mumma knows just perfectly about your likes and dislikes! Mumma is smart just like tete~"

"that's why I love mumma the most~~" and that just made her shower her kid with numerous soft kisses over his face before she made him stand up on the floor--softly nudging his shoulders towards the bathroom.

"now, until I come back with your sweet little breakfast.. I need you to get your teeth brushed, get freshen up and change this pretty night suit? Is that a deal?!"

"deal!" and that's how her dearest baby ended up being clad in an adorable pink loose vest paired with some warm, light blue sweats. Brown hair left freely over his head, soft bangs falling onto his same shaded brown orbs.