Candies | Part Forty Four

Jeongguk feels like each day would have passed by like a dread if it wasn't for Taehyung's happy babbling or angry rambling because he'd not have been smiling at the little japchae picture his boyfriend sent him if he was in a sane mind

Whereas Taehyung doesn't even realises when and how it's been more than a couple months since Jeongguk flew away to Canada. It's been months since Taehyung has touched, felt or seen his Jeongguk in person and Jeongguk too feels like he might lose his mind any minute now.

He remembers how he had booked a ticket to Korea a while ago but then unfortunately; his parents told him that they had to visit their ancestral home in Busan because of some complications and Jeongguk shouldn't and must not visit in their absence.

His mood was already sour and that day Taehyung hadn't called him all day because his baby fell sick a bit too seriously judging by how Seokjin had answered Taehyung's phone thrice that day.

But it was okay because Jeongguk hadn't shared a word about his visit to Korea to Taehyung and he was happy that Taehyung wouldn't be upset about the change of plans.

Now the second semester has already began and Jeongguk is even more tired than before.
Whereas Taehyung had been preparing from his final exams and seems like he's well content and confident with his preparations because the boy has been giving daily updates to his boyfriend.

The results will be out two weeks later and by then Taehyung's result would be out too so they'd soon be able to find who won the bet and who was going to get what they wished for.

Taehyung's been getting exceptionally tired and sick these days maybe because he's been overworking his body and trying to get his mind to stress about more things than it can handle.

"Taehyungie, you still have fever baby—I'd really like it if you kept the book aside and rested for a few hours.." Seokjin is right beside him, caressing the softness of his roots of caramel locks—gently rubbing the scalp.

Seokjin feels horrified and terrible—he has never seen Taehyung falling sick so rapidly and so tremendously. The boy often loses his consciousness; his pretty, feline eyes drooping like never before and then his baby brother doesn't even skips a single day at both of his jobs.

His head is abnormally warm; his body is shivering yet Taehyung has his grip extremely tight on his calculus notebook.

"Jeongguk, I just—I'm worried about him. I'm not even exaggerating about the way he's been losing his consciousness rapidly..summer is coming back—still I've him wrapped in hundreds of layers Jeongguk. I'm really concerned—can you just talk to him, make him understand how it's costing his health?"

Jeongguk feels his heart dropping in his chest. His nerves feeling tightened and throat drying up a lot more faster. Anxiety develops in his stomach and he feels the way his fingers tremble.