Candies | Part Forty Two

"Wait

"Wait..So you mean you'll go to school at 7am, come back at 4pm then go to that damn store at 5pm then come back home at 10pm and again you'll go to this new place at 11pm and come back home at fucking 5am?!"

Seokjin seems to be fuming as he steps into the apartment right when his younger brother was about to step out. The way he says those words extreme disbelief and anger; it freaks out Taehyung for a second before he sweetly tries to approach the older man.

"Yes hyungie! Aren't you proud of me?!" Excited and happy partly because of his long chat with his boyfriend; he tries to lower the emotional temperature of the room they are in.

"Proud?" There's a scoff; a sharp one as Seokjin moves to step aside before he sits on the dining table with a scowl painted over his face.

"I assume you didn't think of asking me once before getting this huge opportunity for yourself."
Taehyung can't decipher the tone his brother's been using ever since he informed him about his new job. Was he angry? Upset or sad?

"What was I supposed to ask hyungie? I can work wherever I want right—"

"But Taehyung—who the fuck even told you to work?! It wasn't me?! I'm here doing it all for both of us—isn't that fucking enough for you?!" He's screaming, loud and obnoxious—the behaviour makes Taehyung uncomfortable—really uncomfortable.

"I know hyungie, I really do but I just want to help you—"

"But I don't fucking remember asking you for any of your fucking help, is that too hard for your stupid head to comprehend?! Taehyung doesn't know what's wrong with him—and just now he was sitting by the dining table but now he's suddenly towering over Taehyung's frame.

"Hyungie what—what's wrong with you? I'm just doing a job to earn more money for both of us, that way we would be able to fullfil our wishes too—"

"So this is what this whole job thing is about. You're back with your stupid wants right? What it might be—a new phone? A new school bag or a new fucking house? What it might be—"

He's too loud for Taehyung's ears; he doesn't even realise why and when he took a step back from his brother—probably it was his brain commanding his body upon feeling terror in his chest.

"Kim Taehyung, I swear—I fucking swear if you dared to step out of this fucking house; I'll fucking show you what I can d—"

"No! You can't stop me. I got this job after looking around so hard hyung! Atleast tell me what even your problem is?"

"Well i want you to focus on your studies; on your future or else we both know how dumb you're when it comes to studying and how obviously you're going to fail your future if you run after money in such fragile age—I swear to god Taehyung; I knew you were dumb but this dumb? That was unexpected."

Seokjin knows he crossed the line; he shouldn't have done this—he shouldn't have called his younger brother just what he seems to dislike a lot; having a slight about the word itself—it isn't going to bring him any good.