Candies | Part Twenty Five.

My pretty boy

My pretty boy.. 🥺

Please vote and comment.. 🥺❤️

♡︎

The party had begun around 9pm. Taehyung's friends and his little play buddies had already arrived at the apartment where they were invited by Mina who had importantly mentioned the place to them.

Seokjin was already inside the apartment. His heart feeling full and amazed because of their new house looking oh so pretty and gorgeous to his eyes, even if it consisted of not so many furniture and expensive show pieces.

The place only consisted of two room, which were divided into three. A small living room with one common washroom and a small kitchen by the corner of the living room. Pretty much acceptable and enough for this sweet family of three.

Seokjin had already chosen a room for himself which was right beside taehyung's purple themed that happened to appear only because of Mina's wish to gift her pretty Boy the happiness, she always told him to wait for.

Hyunjin, yoongi, jimin along with Jackson, Mark and other of taehyung's friends were sitting on the couch in the middle of the living room
--hands already filled with the gifts they had bought for their pretty best friend who still didn't happen to arrive here.

And to say that hyunjin was weirdly excited and dressed for the occasion would be an understatement. Surely, it was taehyung's birthday but it seemed the main attraction of the party was hyunjin.

It was obvious that he had put alot of efforts to look perfect tonight. Not for himself but for the boy whom he likes since a long time.

It won't be a lie to say how he is practically forcing himself to gain some confidence and be bold to taehyung, atleast bold enough to make they boy understand his great likings towards himself.

He doesn't care if taehyung is his ex-bestfriend's cousin or whatsoever. (ex bestfriend because jeongguk doesn't gives a single choking fuck about hyunjin's existence now. Not when the same boy is one step away from earning his taehyung's heart.) instead, he actually thanks jeongguk for introducing such pretty Boy to him.

No wonder jeongguk himself looked so whipped and blush around the younger one.

Now dressed in a dark red shirt, tugged in his black jeans--he looked like he was on a date on valentines. Though the date and situation were really different, his feelings for the person were exact same or even more.

"taehyung!!" he heard yoongi's always so deep and introverted ass shouting on the top of his lungs before he excitedly jumped over the boy's laughing figure. Hands tight wrapped around the boy before they both felt jimin engulfing them in his smol arms.