Candies | Part Eleven

This day went too gloomy for the rabbit-like boy who right now, was heading outside the house, to their lawn where his precious muse was--whom he was dying, craving to look at--to hear that melodious voice of

This day went too gloomy for the rabbit-like boy who right now, was heading outside the house, to their lawn where his precious muse was--whom he was dying, craving to look at--to hear that melodious voice of. Thus, now taking slow, hesitant steps to the outside of their house--he tried to make his heart's rebellious pace slow down, wanting to have his nervousness all gone.

Why? Because it was only Taehyung. His baby. His sweetheart, his muse--but jeongguk just couldn't stop the way there were numerous, white butterflies fluttering in the pit of his stomach, spreading that utter feeling of nervousness and uneasiness through out his body.

He didn't know why, but this time he felt really odd--really problematic when taehyung didn't look at him, didn't talk to him in the way he always used to.

Obviously, this isn't the first time fought, but this is actually the first time jeongguk felt so insecure, so concerned about Taehyung not wanting to see him, been disappointed in him--thinking of replacing him. He felt an odd resentment at hyunjin too for doing a gesture which only Jeongguk had the right to do.

He felt extremely uncomfortable with the thought of any other, same aged boy doing the same with his taehyung who too looked at them with those pretty stars glinting within his brown orbs which were supposed to be only for him.

Taehyung is his soulmate,he's his muse--he's his best buddy--he's his taehyung,and everything that consists of taehyung--belongs to him even though he doesn't realise the reason behind such bizarre thoughts--but in the end, he labelled it as a fact that he surely didn't want any other boy near his taehyung.

They've had alot of fights before,where it has always been jeongguk who stopped talking to taehyung for an hour or so before diving right into his embrace to have a quiet cuddling time--without any talks or words spoken. Just them two, hugging each, with jeongguk holding taehyung just as tightly he could--having his own head nuzzling the younger's dainty neck.

It always feels like heaven to him.

But this time, for the first time--it's taehyung who stopped talking to him.. Stopping sparing him any glances or those soft glimpses. And not gonna lie, but jeongguk worships the attention, the pair of Hazel orbs on him--and no one could ever change that.

This time, it was taehyung who pulled up a wall between them. It was him who created an invisible barrier between them and Jeongguk so wanted to climb it up--desperately.

He knew that it was his fault that his baby stopped giving him any attention, thinking that maybe jeongguk didn't deserve any. He knew that he was dumb to feel scared of having his taehyung judge him just because of that tiny pimple because he most definitely knows that he's sweetheart would never judge a person, simply because his innocent mind doesn't allows him to.

He regretted it. He had a proper reason, explanation behind his actions but did he feel sorry? Maybe yes--maybe no. Because staying away from taehyung just felt right to him because he assumed how ugly he looked--and according to him Taehyung surely would have second thoughts about having jeongguk as his soulmate.