Candies | Part Fourteen

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Jeongguk's grand parents weren't as selfish as jeongguk's father and taehyung began to believe this fact when jeongguk's grandpa asked this little brown haired boy to join them to village fair being held in the centre of their small village.

Been done with breakfast and getting dressed up--he now stood beside jeongguk's grandma who held his hand oh so tightly, scared of losing the young boy within this huge crowd of people squirming around in excitement.

"you see that old building there? It's a ghost house, and I've heard that it's really scary--would you like to visit that taetae?" the old woman asked before her wrinkly hand went up to ruffle the young teen's brown fluffy locks, loving the way they bounced just so adorably.

"I'd love to! I've never seen ghosts before - - will they have long hair and red eyes?!" taehyung asked, eyes widened in excitement--feet slightly bouncing at thought of getting inside the haunted place. "we'll see that once we go inside buddy~"

"are we gonna take gukkie too?! Coz that hyung is one scaredy cat, you'd laugh your ass out--"

"taehyung, language." jeongguk muttered, sliding in right his favourite person--hand immediately diving in to intertwine with the younger's. "Ahh! Stupid me!" hitting his own forehead, he giggled before leaning towards his gukkie hyungie.

"say gukkie, you'll be sticking yourself onto me until this week ends, right~~coz i know that you fear too much!"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk.. jeongguk, i never took you for such Scaredy cat.. You disappointed me.." a new voice rang between the three, as jeongguk's cousin from his paternal side came right beside him before putting on an disappointed scowl on his face.

"hey! You've no right to tease him okay!" the youngest of them chirped loudly, stepping between the older two--causing jeongguk's lips to tilt upwards in a small, pretty smirk. "weren't you doing the same taetae, just like--a minute ago?!" he asked, eyebrows wiggling questionably--arm reaching upwards to wrap around taehyung's shoulder.

"yeah, because I can do that--but he can't!"

"and why's that?"

"because I'm taehyung and he's eunwoo--me is your taetae--and he's just..Eunwo. There's a huge difference!"

"you make no sense, baby.." jeongguk whispered before pulling the younger boy closer--and taehyung being his clingy self, immediately planted his own arms around gukkie's waist--lips forwarding upwards to plant a soft kiss over jeongguk's cheek.

"me no care~ I said what I said, Did you hear me hyung? You can't tease my gukkie, like never ever--you get it?" Honey tinted eyes softly glared at Eunwo who lowly chuckled before nodding his head before turning towards their grandma.