Up to late

Genre: Fluff
Status: Crushes
Word count: 2554
Warnings: none
Takes place: During a video called "spending 100 hours in the middle of the woods " (made up video)

"You ready looser" Chris yells while waiting for Karl. Karl comes rushing out with a back pack full of some stuff. Chris smiles seeing Karl. "You take forever you know that".

"Shut up I was sleeping". Karl said tiredly walking over to me. He seemed to barely keep his eyes opened.

"You stayed up late again even AFTER we told you we were leaving at 6 in the morning".

"I lost track of time while streaming" Karl said loosing his balance. Chris quickly caught Karl seeing how tired he was.

"I told you you shouldn't stream last night" Chris told him.

"I know, I know" Karl said yawning. He looked exhausted.

"How late" Chris asked.

" 1 am" Karl said looking like a mess.

Chris POV

I sighed and decided it was time to head out. Jimmy was waiting outside in the car while I got Karl. We walked out with me having to help Karl walk a bit. Karl sat in the back behind Jimmy and I sat behind the passenger seat.

"Let me guess, you stayed up late" Jimmy asked Karl. Karl nodded and yawned. "Are you still good to do the video".

"I should be" Karl said tiredly. "It's not like I haven't done this before".

Jimmy sighed and started driving to chandlers. Since every time we record it's something huge with a lot of people so we thought it would be cool to do a different kind of video. See how people take it and stuff. I saw Karl leaning his head on the window looking exhausted.

"Hey are you ok" I asked seeing him look like he was going to fall asleep.

"Just tired" he said.

"It's a two hour drive to the woods you can take a nap"  I told him.

"Kind of hard to sleep in a car" Karl said with a yawn and whispered. "Especially when your sitting behind a giant".

"I heard that" Jimmy said. "And why don't you lay on Chris or something".

Karl looked confused and red while I shrugged. "I don't mind" I said blushing slightly and without question Karl unbuckled his seat belt and basically passed out with his head on my lap and his legs bent. He as sound asleep in a minute.

"Now you have your boyfriend sleeping on your lap". Jimmy said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. Jimmy knew i liked Karl for about two months and has done small things like this a lot.

"You told him that on purpose didn't you" I asked knowing the answer.

"Yep" Jimmy said confidently. "You see he didn't hesitate to". I sighed and Jimmy continued in a more serious tone. "I'm telling you Karl definitely likes you back".

"I just don't know how it'll be taken" I said and realized I had been playing with Karl's hair. "The channels so big And I don't want millions to leave because they don't support it".

"Chris, no matter how anyone takes it you will always be my best friend and if anyone unsubs from the channel they were unwanted anyways". Jimmy said and I smiled. We pulled up to Chandlers house.

"Thanks Jim jam" I said.

"No problem Chris" Jimmy said. Chandler got in a few minutes later.

Chris POV. Time skip (at the start of the video) (there in a parking lot in front of the woods)