-are true (high school AU) 2/2

Genre: Au & fluff
Word count:3300 (very long)
Status: Crushes
Warnings: bullying (rumors) homophobic slurs a bit of Lemon (no smut)
Takes place: during high school
Chris- junior 17
Jimmy- junior 17
Karl- Junior 16
Chandler- Junior 16.
Clay (dream)- senior 18
Nick (sapnap)- Junior 16
Alex (Quackity)- Junior 16
George- Senior 17
Katie- Junior 17
Maddy- Sophmore 15
Corey- 19
Sean- 6th grade 12
Sarah- 6th grade 12
Chris POV (After school)

"Hey nerd what's up" I said walking up beside karl and putting my arm around his shoulder. He smiled at me.

"The sky" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean, idiot" I said. "How was your day today."

"Average" he said shrugging. I wonder if he's heard about the rumors yet. "Hey Chris, have you heard any rumors today". Ok he has heard them.

"the ones where supposedly we skipped class to make out and or fuck". I said and he nodded. "Yep I've heard them, guys keep asking me if I'm gay and when I say I'm not straight they look at me confused since I don't come across as "being gay", half of the girls in school are jealous and taking offense to Me "hooking up with you" and the other half are fangirling and saying "we're adorable together". Karl snorted.

"Well you got a funny reaction" he said.

"I got an annoying reaction" I corrected. "People keep saying stuff and soon Jimmy, Chandler, Cara, Maddy and Katie, are going to kill someone". Karl laughed at this and I laughed to. "Seriously, they said katie and Jimmy would kill the person, Maddy and Cara will cover it up and Chandler will clean the mess".

"And I thought mine was bad" Karl said. "Clay, George, Nick, and Alex all told me they would kill anyone who messes with me". I laughed.

"Hey maybe they'll work together" I joked.

"I feel sorry for whoever ends up their" Karl said and we stopped by my locker. "Right after lunch I saw Clay have some guy pinned against a wall just because he pushed me over in the hallway and laughed, and in science Alex threw a book and said "he's taken, you've heard the rumors" at some jackass who was trying to flirt with me so I'd do his homework". I'll have to remember to thank them later.

I shrugged while grabbing my book bag and putting my homework in it. "Some girl wouldn't leave me alone and kept subtly shit talking you so Maddy jabbed her heel into her foot and Katie threatened the girl".

"They really are not far from murder, are they" Karl asked as I shut my locker.

"I think they already killed someone and just haven't told us" I joked and took his bag from him to carry it.

"Wouldn't put it past them" Karl said taking my hoodie that was loosely tied around my waist (basically falling off)  and putting it on as I threw my bag over my shoulder. "Also you do things like this and wonder why people think we're dating". We started walking.

"That's just people being jealous that I pay attention to you more" I said and noticed Karl blush slightly and grab my hand. Honestly I had a soft spot for him and I'm definitely developing a crush. "Also you wearing my hoodie and holding my hand doesn't help either". He shrugged.

"are we going to detention or skipping" he asked.

"Let's see how many people are their first" I said. "Because you know the second it hits 4pm and we're not their bit still in school, we're dead and I don't know how much I feel like running".