The words i said to you (High school Au) 2/2

Genre: Au & fluff
Word count:2479
Status: Crushes
Warnings:none
Takes place: During a high school setting
Chris- Senior 18
Karl- Senior 17
Chandler- Senior 17
Jimmy Senior 18
Sean 6th grade 11
Corey 23

The week continued on as normal. Well as normal as it could. Every day that week during second block Karl had a letter in his bag. They weren't anything long or huge, but they were special. He had mentioned getting them to Jimmy and Chris and noticed, Chris never told him that he was writing love letters. Karl may not be the smartest person but it would take an idiot to not put two and two together.

Karl POV (after school, Friday).

"I don't understand" I complained looking at the work in front of me. Me and Chris were sitting on my bed and he was helping me with my Precalculus homework and I swear, it's the most confusing thing on planet earth.

"Look it works like this" he said taking my pencil and showing me. I looked confused but it started to make a bit of sense. "See, it's not that hard".

"How do you make this math gibberish make sense" I asked looking at the paper. He handed me back my pencil and laughed a bit.

"If I can make sense of you, I can make sense of anything". He said and I slightly shoved him. I then did the next problem.

"Is that right" I asked. I hadn't gotten any right so far. Chris looked over it and gave me a smile.

"Yea, you got it" he said and I felt accomplished. Then I checked the time and didn't feel as accomplished.

"It took an hour for something that's meant to take 15 minutes" I said a bit disappointed and put the work in my bag. Chris put his arm around me and gave me a side hug.

"I bet you'll get an A though" he said.

"Yea, because you did most of it" I said now sitting on the ledge of my bed. Chris sat next to me.

"You did the last one all on your own" Chris said trying to cheer me up.

"I know but still, there's people who do all those problems in 15 minutes and I take an hour to do the same." I complained and Chris sighed.

"There's also people who'd take longer or just give up" he said "plus everyone has things there good and bad at, like your good at soccer while I suck at it". I felt myself blush slightly but I didn't smile. "Still not happy". I didn't respond. "Fine I guess I gotta do this" he said and started tickling me.

"S-stop, y-you ass" I said between laughs. Chris continued and ended up on top of me still ticking me. He continued until my brother opened the door. He stopped and we looked at him.

"H-hey Sean, what do you need" I asked propping myself up on my arms. My brother stood there in confusion. Before anything he yelled.

"Mom, Karl's gay" I went bright red and could tell Chris did to.

"Tell me something I don't know" She yelled from downstairs.

"He has a boyfriend" Sean yelled and my mom yelled a wait what. Sean looked at us and asked. "Anyways can I use your PS5".

"What the hell" is all I said.

"What, it's true" he defended. "Mom and dad say your definitely gay all the time". He continued. "And mom thinks Chris is more then a friend". If I could go any redder I just did.

"Ok I am gay, but he's a friend". I said feeling myself blush. Sean glanced at me and Chris.

"'Friends' don't do whatever you two were just doing" he said gesturing to Chris who was still on top of me and referring to something.