Contestants ring 1/2

Genre: Fluff
Word count:1656
Status: Dating
Warnings: none
Takes place: While buying a ring in "$10,000 everyday you survive prison"
* I changed it so Karl is helping buy the ring not Chandler*

Chris POV

"Let's get the most expensive one just to mess with Jimmy" Karl joked as we went in.

"That be funny but we're spending the contestants money, not Jimmy's dum dum" I answered.

"It was once Jimmy's" Karl answered as we went in.

"Well it's not anymore" I joked and we started looking around. It was just me and Karl who went since we only needed a clip or two from this for the video. Well that and I want to see what ring Karl likes. Me and Karl have been dating for almost two years and I want to propose on are two year anniversary and this seems like the least suspicious way to find out which one he wants.

"Babe look at this one" Karl said excitedly when he found some rings. "This one looks amazing". I looked at the ring and Karl was right. It looked amazing. It was a silver ring with red rubies going around it and it had a pretty design with diamonds.

 It was a silver ring with red rubies going around it and it had a pretty design with diamonds

*if these aren't rubies pretend their rubies*

"It looks beautiful but I don't think it's the right one" I said since the stone was a birth stone.

"But it's so pretty" Karl said still looking at it. I smiled at him and spoke.

"I'll admit it's really pretty but that's a birth stone" I answered and explained "I think it's either January or July and we don't know know when Josh's girlfriends birthday is"

"Text Jimmy and ask" Karl said seeming determined about the ring. He really seemed to like this one. I decided to text Jimmy and ask.

Can you ask Josh what
month his girlfriend was
Born in?

Sure but why

Karl really likes this
One ring but it has
A birthstone for either
January or July.

I feel like it be odd to
Buy it and it not be her
Birth stone.

Ok I'll go ask

I waited a bit and got an answer.

She was born in April

ok

Karl's about to be
disappointed

Why don't you get the
Ring for him? It's fine
If you buy it with my
Card and he seems to
Really like it.