Special night 🎄

Genre: fluff.       (Christmas special)
Word count:1890
Status: Dating
Warnings: none
Takes place: after "I put 1,000,000 Christmas lights on a house". (Yes I wrote two one shots about the same video back to back)

"Hey do you know where Chris is" Sarah asked Hanna and Chandler, while looking exhausted. "I want to ask if he'd drive me home".

"He should be in the living room with Jimmy and Sean" Hanna said.

"Why would Chris need to drive you home, didn't you win a car" Chandler asked confused.

"I did but I'm just to exhausted" Sarah explained and joked. "And it be nice to not reck it after just getting it. Chandler and his sister nodded as Sarah went to find her brother.

Chris POV

"Hey Chris, can we head home." Sarah asked looking exhausted. Me and Jimmy were explaining to Sean about the house details and when he could move in. "I'd drive myself but I'm just to exhausted".

"Alright" I said and looked at Sean. "Are you staying here". He nodded his head. "Do you know where Karl is".

"He should be out front talking to Alex and Matt" Sean said and I nodded, then me and my sister walked outside to see my lovely boyfriend and quackity 'fighting' about something in the dream smp and Matt pat and damaris (the subscriber) dying of laughter. Honesty it looked hilarious and Karl looked adorable.

"Go ask your boyfriend if he's coming or not" Sarah said yawning. "Because I'm exhausted and your just staring at him".

"Ok,ok" I said walking over to the 'war zone' "hey babe". Karl's eyes lit up when he saw me and he gave me a hug. As a joke I've been being 'petty' about him winning by not talking to him. He knows I'm joking and I'm actually doing it so he talks to Alex more while he's here. "Wow your exited" I said and hugged him back.

"You haven't talked to me since I won" he complained once he finally let go. When he did he crossed his arms and I felt myself blush at how cute he looked. 

"You know why" I said. "Anyways Sarah wants to head home and she's to tired to drive so I'm taking her back and heading home, do you want to come or stay here." Karl thought for a moment.

"I'll come to" he agreed.

"Wow ditching us to make out with your boyfriend" Alex joked. I laughed slightly and blushed as Karl turned to look at him.

"Well if your putting it that bluntly, yes I am". Karl said cockily and blushed.

"TMI" Matt joked while laughing at the surprised look on quackitys face. Guess he didn't expect karl to agree.

"Hey are you love birds done" Sarah called. "It's really cold". I sighed as Karl looked back at me.

"She becomes a bit bitchy when she's tired" I said as we headed back over to her.

"What about Sean" Karl asked and I thought.

"We can just give him your car keys and I'll drive the car Sarah won" I suggested. Me, Sarah, Karl, and Sean all rode in the same car here.

"Ok I'll be right back". He said and gave me a quick kiss. Then he rushed off inside as me and my sister walked to her car. She got in the back and I got in the drivers seat. By the time Karl got back she was passed out.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding" he said sitting down and seeing my passed out sister.

"She did say she was tired" I added as we pulled out and drove. Karl went on his phone and I put my one hand on his leg and he put his hand on mine. We do this whenever we're driving. We talked until I pulled up to my parents house (where Sarah currently lives). "I'll be back in a minute". I said getting out the car as my boyfriend nodded. I shook Sarah but she was out. I looked at karl. "Maybe more then a minute". I shook her a few times before giving up and just taking her out the car. I walked up to the front door and nocked on it with my foot until my dad answered.