💚 Completed 💚

I posted a message on my message board about loosing interest in writing and reading but for
This book specifically I love lost interest in the ship. I just don't really like writing oneshots about Chris and Karl anymore, plus this book is REALLY FUCKING LONG!!!! Like it's over 7 hours and theirs only so many ideas I have. I am writing a bench trio book that I might finish (idk yet, depends if this is writers block or just genuine loss of interest). But I do know for a fact I won't be updating this oneshot book anymore. I had a lot of fun writing these but I think it's time for me to be finished with this ship. Thank you for all the support throughout this books life and here's some shout outs from some special people

Shout outs

xox_emo_boy_xox first oneshot suggestion
Depressed_Liza showed a lot of support
panh0206 also showed a lot of support (y'all's re awesome)
Crazblazer finished a oneshot and became a friend of mine
MikeStein876 chatted with me for a bit and showed a lot of support
leafnetwork first person to message me on here

There's the shout outs for this book, thank you to anyone who's ever read this book and I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. This book has helped me a lot and definitely improved my writing skills and confidence. I hope everyone enjoyed this oneshot book and I'm sorry that I'm not coming back to this but I felt like I needed to give this a better completion other then just marking it as completed. With this all said a huge thank you for all the support and you are required to have an amazing day/night 💚

 With this all said a huge thank you for all the support and you are required to have an amazing day/night 💚

(Also here's the last oneshot I worked on, again I don't plan on finishing it so... Have fun!)

Genre: Angst
Word count:
Status: Once sided crush (Chris likes Karl)
Warnings: cheating
Takes place: at Karl's house
*I know I've written one with the same concept but this'll be different*

Chris POV

I opened Karl's door as I decided to come over. Katie had her girlfriend over at are house and I didn't feel like being a third wheel. Luckily Karl and hazel act like less of a couple. Honestly they act like it so little I sometimes wonder is Hazel actually likes Karl. I know it might sound bad but I kinda wish they'd break up... truth be told I actually like Karl and I know he's bi and prefers guys sooo I'd have a good shot but he loves Hazel so I'm just in the friend zone... anyways I walked into there house and noticed Karl wasn't home. I come over here often so I know him and Hazel don't mind. I go to enter the living room but stop when I hear voices.

"I know I should break up with him but it's been two years" I heard Hazel say. I was confused so I stopped.

"I get that honey, but he deserves to know" another girl said. I didn't recognize who she was. "I mean, how would you feel if you thought he loved you but just needed a cover up" I froze once I heard that. Was Hazel cheating?

"I know but the thing is I do love him" Hazel said, sounding stressed. "Just not in the way he loves me... how do you tell a boy you've been dating for TWO YEARS that you're actually gay"

"I don't know Hazel, but cheating on him is worse then saying it to his face" The girl said. "You really should of broken up with him when you realized, not drag it out this far"

"I know, I feel like such a shitty person for that" she said sounding upset. I wanted to feel bad for her but she was cheating. "Karl's such an amazing person and he deserves so much better but... I just don't know Hailey, I don't" both girls went quiet so I decided to finally head out there. When Hazel saw me she froze. "H-hi, Chris"

"Hey" I answered back and before she could ask I said. "Oh, and I over heard part of y'all's conversation"

"How much" Hazel said panicked and I sat down on the couch. I noticed Hailey glaring at me.

"Enough to know your cheating and actually gay" I answered and added. "And before you have a heart attack, I won't tell Karl immediately" Hazel then took a breath and leaned back. She then looked at me.

"Thank you, and I'm so, so fucking sorry. I feel awful" I looked at her and said.

"But you do have to tell him soon, Karl's an understanding guy so I think he'll understand"

"Yes but.. I don't want to break his heart"

"It'll get worse the longer you wait" she sat there thinking and Hailey spoke.

"It's already been two years.. better late then never" Hazel nodded and looked at me.

"When I tell him, will you be here to comfort him" she asked and I nodded.