Bad break up

Genre: Angst & slight AU
Word count: 1738
Status: One sided crush (Chris likes Karl)
Warnings: cheating, arguing, bit of abuse
Takes place: When Karl gets home from work

Karl's POV

I got home from work early and decided to surprise my boyfriend by not telling him. We were filming a challenge video and it ended quicker then we all thought. The way the last two were holding up it really seemed like they would be there forever but the one quit because they accidentally stepped out of the line (it was a last to leave circle challenge). I unlocked my door ready to see him and once I went into are room I saw him.... Making out with a girl I've never seen before....

"B-babe" I said confused feeling myself about to cry. The two broke apart and Daniel looked scared and the girl was confused.

"H-hey Karl... thought you didn't- get home till 6..." Danny stuttered out. The girl seemed to put two and two together.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" She yelled out and he looked at her with the same frightened look. She bitch slapped him and got up. "You said you were single and lived alone" she said sounding pissed. I'm guessing she didn't know me and him were dating.

"I- uh, I was gonna break up with him soon, Zoey " he said and I felt myself shaking a bit and crying more. I've been with him for over four years, he moved to North Carolina with me and everything. The girl flipped him off.

"Go to hell, you fucking man whore" she said pissed off and walked over to me and I heard her say under her breath "there's 6 months of my life wasted" when she got over she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so, so sorry, that dick told me he was single" she apologized and then left seeming more mad then upset.

"Babe-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL" I shouted immediately.

"I don't see the big de-" he went to say but I cut him off.

"DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL, YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT GIRL AND LIED TO HER SAYING YOU WERE SINGLE" I shouted, tears running down my face. "AND THEN YOU BEGGED FOR HER BACK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WERE GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME"

"WELL I WAS, WHO I THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT YOU" he yelled back and continued "I MEAN YOUR KNOWN AS THE GUY WHO 'RUINED MR BEAST' YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING AND OVER EMOTIONAL, YOUR TO DANM HYPER BECAUSE OF YOUR 'ADHD' MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU, YOU DONT EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT" as he yelled he had come closer and I was against the wall

"AND WHO WOULD WANT YOU, YOU CHEATING WHORE" I shouted back and pushed him away from me and he fell on the floor. I looked dead at him feeling myself break down and he stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled coming over to me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" I shouted back and he hit me in the face and grabbed me by my shirt collar.

"DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME" he shouted as I was in shock that he hit me. I felt a bruise under my eye forming... I tried to talk but I couldn't. He pulled me off the wall and dragged me back to the door before pushing me outside and locking it.

"DANIEL" I shouted getting up and banging on the door. He wouldn't open it, I didn't have a key, and it had started raining. I went to grab my phone to then realize it wasn't on my pocket.... It was inside, where I couldn't get it... I continued banging on the door for a while and eventually gave up and decided to walk to Chris's house since he didn't live that far. I don't know how long I was walking but when I got to his house I was definitely soaked and noticed his car wasn't there.... Fuck.. "please be here" I knocked kn his door for a bit and realized no one was home. Him and Jimmy live together and I guess neither was home. I sat down on the porch and waited until they got back since I didn't know where to go. I didn't realize how tired I was until I fell asleep after only sitting there for a few minutes.