The words i wrote to you (High school Au) 1/2

Genre: Au & fluff
Word count:1549
Status: Crushes
Warnings:none
Takes place: During a high school setting
Chris- Senior 18
Karl- Senior 17
Katie- Senior 18
Chandler- Senior 17
Jimmy Senior 18

Chris POV

"For the last time, I'm not telling him Katie" I said to her while laying on her bed. "I doubt he even likes boys".

"Chris it's your last year of high school, if you don't tell him you might never get the chance to" she said sitting at her desk, facing me.

"I know, I know I just, I can't risk loosing him" I told her. Love is hard and confusing.

"Chris, he wouldn't hate you over something as small as a crush" she said calmly.

"Maybe a 'crush' but I'm in love with him" I said. "And I have been since I met him in 6th grade". We stayed silent and I sat up and looked at her. "Being in love sucks".

"Chris, love doesn't 'suck'" Katie said sitting down next to me. "It's just, complicated".

I looked at her and sighed. "I wish it wasn't this complicated". I looked back down. "I wish I could tell him without actually telling him". Katie thought and then jumped up.

"What if you write love letters" she said excitedly. I looked at her confused. "You could end them with 'your secret admirer' so he won't know it's you". I started to understand. "Your technically telling him how you feel-"

"-Without him knowing it's me" I finished and looked at her with the same excitement. "Katie, that's actually a good idea"

"I know right" she said confidently like she couldn't believe she thought of that.

"Well I know what I'm doing Monday" I said and thought. "I'm going to write Karl a love letter."

Karl POV (Monday)

"Your an asshole, you know that" I heard Chris say and walked over. I noticed he was talking to Jimmy. I went to say hi until I heard Jimmy speak.

"You wrote a love letter and won't say who it's for, what else am I meant to do"I hid around the corner and listened. Honestly I felt kinda hurt since I liked Chris. I started liking him in sophomore year and the only one so knows is Chandler.

"Well you don't have to take it and hold it out of my reach" Chris defended. "And anyways you'll tell them if I say who it is".

"I swear I won't" Jimmy said. "Why would I out my best friend".

"Not on purpose, but you would slip up" Chris said. "Just like you did to me in 5th and Chandler last year".

"He got the girl though" Jimmy defended.

"And I got made fun of" Chris said as a joke. Jimmy laughed a bit and rolled his eyes.

"Can you at least give me a hint" Jimmy asked. "And if I guess correctly you have to tell me". Chris sighed.

"There a boy" Chris said and honestly I felt relieved knowing it wasn't a girl.

"I need more then that" Jimmy said. "There are a lot of guys in this school". Chris sighed.

"Fine" he said. "There basically the same height as me and they sometimes dye their hair". Jimmy nodded and looked like he was thinking. I felt myself blush a bit hearing the hints. I don't want to get ahead of myself but I fit all three. I'm a boy, I'm an inch taller then Chris, and I sometimes dye my hair (normally blonde).