Camera boy

Genre: Fluff
Word count:900
Status: Strangers / Crushes
Warnings: none
Takes place: Behind the scenes of  "Last to stop swinging wins $1,000,000"

Karl POV

So todays been a weird day so far to say the least. Right now I'm helping film a video for mr. Beast and it's the 1 million dollar swinging one. I can't believe I'm actually filming for him and I think so far I've done a pretty good job, I am a bit awkward though. Well the awkwardness is mainly because of his best friend Chris... the guy keeps FLIRTING WITH ME!!... and I'm having what you would call gay panic, or in my case pan panic? Is that a thing, well it is now. Anyways like I said Chris keeps on flirting with me whenever we're not filming and I'm going to be a tomato by the end. I would be worried about Jimmy getting mad but it's Chris. He's already called Chris out on it twice (both times were more picking on him then anything) and Chris just shrugs it off and goes on set since Jimmy only calls him when we're about to film. I know I'm getting worked up about it but... THE BEST FRIEND AND CO STAR OF MR BEAST IS HITTING ON ME WHILE MAKING A VIDEO.... I don't think anyone has ever had this problem before but here I am... with that problem. Todays a weird day.

"What ya doing, Jacobs" Chris asked, catching me off guard. I was sitting in a break room on my phone because as you could guess, I needed a break. That and nothing interesting has happened so far and Jimmy's filming for a Timelapse and said he'd text me when they were about to film. Chris sat down next to me and put both his arms across the couch so one ended up around me.

"Taking a break from you" I said sarcastically and Chris laughed it off, not believing me.

"Wow am I that annoying" he joked and pretended to be offended.

"Yep" I said and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I can be worse"

"I don't think that's possible"

"Watch me do it pretty boy" I felt my face go red from the nickname and Chris definitely noticed... "I already did and I didn't have to do anything"

"I-uh... shut up" I said flustered and Chris snorted and took his head off of my shoulder. "What"

"You get worked up so easily" Chris laughed and gave me a smile as I went even redder... I'm going to fight this asshole, I'll definitely loose but I'm still going to fight him.

"I-it's your fault" I stuttered and Chris scooted closer to me.

"Oh, is it now~" I shoved him a bit.

"Not like that, idiot" I said feeling flustered and thankfully my phone binged. I checked it and then stood up.

"You got to go film now" Chris asked and I nodded. He then got up to and we headed out... today would be a long day...

Chris POV

"Your going to give that boy a stroke" Jimmy joked as we rapped up filming for the day. I had been hitting on Karl pretty much all day and was annoying him not long ago while he helped put cameras away.

"Who says I haven't already" I joked back and added. "And speaking of that, I'm going to go continue giving him a stoke"

"At this point ask him on a date or something" Jimmy mentioned jokingly and I thought about it.

"You know, I'll go do that" I said and headed off to find Karl. I say him talking to Chandler in the break room. I went up behind Karl and put an arm around his shoulders and joked. "Hey Karl, did you miss me"

"No, its actually the opposite" he said sarcastically as Chandler laughed a bit at the both of us.

"Well, I'll see you both later" Chandler said and left. If was now me and Karl.

"So, what do you want" Karl asked and I decided to ask.

"Since you want to put it so bluntly, I'll just go ahead and ask you" I said proudly and asked. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Saturday. You know go out to dinner or something" I asked and Karl went red.

"L-like a date" he asked and I nodded. It's adorable how flustered he gets.

"Exactly like a date" I said and joked. "Mainly because I am referring to this being a date" Karl went redder but then smiled.

"I- uh- sure.." he stuttered out and shook his head. "I mean yes, I'd love to"

"So it's a date" I asked and he nodded. "Great so can I get your number and address"

"Oh, yea" he then handed me his phone and I entered my number and put in my name as 'Future boyfriend 💖' I handed it back to Karl and he gave me a sort of look and I laughed. "Kinda Straight forward, don't you think"

"More like gay forwards but close enough" I said back and Karl playfully rolled his eyes.

"I don't need your dad jokes" he said and headed to the door. "Now I should probably get going, good night Chris"

"Goodnight Karl" after I said that Karl left... I
Couldn't wait until Sunday.

———————-———————-———————-
Ok so really quick I must rant about this, which is HOW THE FUCK IS THERE 20K READS KN THOS BOOK, LIKE DAMN I SWEAR IT FEELS LIKE NOT LONG AGO THAT I ONLY HAD A COUPLE READS!!!! I'm just seriously shocked right now. I know I don't update this much but like... how in the fuck is there that many reads, I know this oneshot book is long but Jesus 20k READS!!! You people are amazing and I love all of y'all. Thank you so much for the support and you are legally required to have an amazing day/night 💚