Strange connection(Stranger Au 2/2)

Genre: Au
Word count: 3444
Status: Strangers
Warnings: hangover, puking, pills, small homophobia mention.
Takes place: At Chris's house.

Karl POV (3pm)

"Oww" I say waking up, my heads killing me. I sit up and notice I'm in a different room. What did I do, the last I remember I was at the club talking to.... Someone. I can't even remember who. I look down and notice I'm wearing different clothes to. Last I checked I was in a T shirt and jeans, not a hoodie and sweatpants. (They are comfy though so I'm not complaining about that yo much). I look over at a nightstand and I see a note, a pill, cup of water, and my phone that's charging. I reach over and grab the note.

Hey Karl, good morning, or afternoon idk when you'll wake up. Anyways you probably don't remember anything from last night so I'll quickly explain. You were walking around drunk and I saw you in a gas station parking lot and brought you to my house. I promise I didn't do anything to you and your not kidnapped, you were very worried about that last night so thought I'd add that. I would of called one of your friends but you couldn't remember there names at numbers and your phone was dead, and I didn't call an Uber since you forgot where you lived. The clothes your wearing are mine since you puked on yours. There in the washer right now. Your free to leave anytime you want but you probably want to call your friends and tell them your ok. There were many missed calls and texts from them. I would of done it but idk if your ok with me going on your phone or not. The first one you want to call though would probably be Nick he's been blowing up your phone and seemed very worried.
Hopefully you wake up soon and aren't feeling as bad. If you are there's an Advil on the nightstand next to you. Your free to leave anytime and I'm most likely downstairs.
-Chris

I read the note and tried to remember. I sorta remember some parts but not most of it. I remember I was stumbling around drunk and I ran into someone but that's it. Hopefully I'll remember again soon. Since my head is killing me I took the advil and the grabbed my phone and..... There going to kill me.... Especially Nick... I had over a hundred unread messages and missed calls. All from Nick, Clay, George, Alex, Wilbur, and Floris and the earliest one was at 3 am and was a text from Wilbur and my messages blew up after that. I checked the time and..
"That was twelve hours ago"I said outloud, being very shocked. I went to Nicks contact and called him. He picked up almost instantly.

"Oh my god, Karl, are you ok, where are you, you never came home last night, are you alright, did anything happen" Nick rambled worriedly.

"I'm ok Nick" I said, feeling awful for what I did. "And I'm at some guy named Chris's house, he found me trying to walk home while drunk and brought me to his place".

"You Went Home With A Stranger" Nick asked, a bit mad and worried. His reaction does make since.

"Y-yea" I said feeling even worse.

"Why the fuck would you do that, you could of been kidnapped or something could of happened" he said sounding mad and worried . "And why would you walk home WHILE DRUNK in the middle of THE NIGHT" I didn't know what to answer. I've never made Nick this mad before, it honestly scared me. "Did anything happen, that guy didn't do anything to you right".

"Y- yea I-I'm sure" I stuttered feeling myself tear up. I felt horrible both physically and emotionally.

"Are you sure, what do you remember" he asked quickly.

"I- I don't- I" I stuttered while trying to remember but I couldn't. I had started crying a bit and shaking slightly.

"You don't remember do you" Nick asked still in the same tone. "Are you at least in the same clothes" I paused. Technically I'm not but he's flip and assume something if I'm not. I guess a paused a little to long. "Karl Are You In The Same Clothes"