Hot Roommate (Stranger AU)

Genre: AU & Fluff
Word count:824
Status: Strangers
Warnings: none but this is a flirty oneshot.
Takes place: at chandlers & Karl's apartment.

Jimmy, Chandler and Chris were playing Mario kart. Jimmy and Chris kept switching places between 2nd and 1st while Chandler was in 6th (they were racing online).

"I WON LOSERS" Chris yelled while jumping up.

"I SWEAR I CROSSED THE LINE FIRST" Jimmy yelled. They were so close you couldn't tell.

"WELL I DID" Chris yelled and sat back down. The boys had been joking around for who knows how long. Then they heard the door unlock. Karl walked in the house with a monster in his hand and two bags in the other.

Chris POV

"Who's that" I asked while looking at this boy. He was really cute.

"That's my roommate" Chandler said. "His names Karl". I kept staring at him (basically checking him out) and saw him walk past the living room and into his room. "He's also single and gay". I went slightly red.

"Damn, checking out the roommate Chris" Jimmy joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Chandlers got a hot roommate, what do you expect me to do" I said. Then I got the shit scared out of me.

"Um..Thanks I guess" I heard Karl say awkwardly while walking over to chandler. He was blushing. He handed Chandler a bag and left.I went bright red while Jimmy and Chandler died laughing.

"I hate you two" I said bright red and embarrassed. They kept laughing so I got up to get a drink. I walked into the kitchen and saw Karl putting some stuff away in the pantry.

"Hey, your Karl right". I said awkwardly while opening the fridge. Karl gave me a nervous smile.

"Y-ya, I'm guessing your Chris" Karl asked. I nodded my head.

"Last I checked" I said. "Also sorry about a bit ago".

"it's fine" he said awkwardly and looked at me and said more normally but slightly flirty. "First time I've been called hot before".

"Really, would of thought more people would of said that". I said flirtingly while closing the fridge. I saw him blush a bit and seemed to stop what he was doing. I continued to flirt while leaning on the fridge"I guess people just don't know a good looking guy when they see one".

"Or you just have weird taste" Karl said back smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Then I have some real weird taste" I said. "Because you are 100% my type". I saw him blush bright red.

"I um-" he was flustered. I laughed slightly at this.

"What cats got your tongue" I asked still sounding flirty. I don't know why I was doing this but I liked it.

"Your a flirt, you know that".  Karl said slightly flustered, while bright red and crossing his arms. I smiled.

"Hey when I see an attractive single person I got to shoot my shot" I said with a smirk.

"How do you know I'm single" Karl questioned. I walked over to him and rested my arm on the doorframe.

"Chandler told me" I said looking at him. "Your gay to correct".

"Last I checked" Karl said stepping closer so he was only a few inches away from me and his voice sounding flirty. "I'm guessing your interested".

"If calling you hot and flirting with you in your own kitchen doesn't say "im interested" then i don't know what does". I said flirting back and then asked. "So can I get your number or are we continuing this".

"What if I don't want to give you my number" Karl asked teasingly.

"I know you want to" I said stepping forwards so I was maybe two inches from his face. I put one arm on the doorframe and the other cupped Karl's face. "So when will I get it". I asked sounding flirty.

"After this" Karl said pulling my arm down and closed the gap between us. It was quick but left me speechless. After he kissed me he walked out grabbing my phone out my pocket. "I need you to unlock this if I'm putting my number in". I unlocked the phone and handed it back to him. He entered his number and handed it back.

"You know, your a flirt" I said crossing my arms.

He shrugged. "You started it".

"And I'm glad I did" I said walking out the kitchen. The boys would probably wonder why I took so long. Before I left I turned around. "Oh and Karl".

"Yea" he said.

"Wanna get dinner Friday night" I asked. "I want to get to know the guy who just kissed me in his kitchen".

Karl rolled his eyes smiling. "Sure sounds fun". With that I left the kitchen and walked back into the living room.

"What happened to you" Chandler asked.

"Probably flirting with Karl". Jimmy joked as I sat down. I looked at Chandler and said

"I got a date with your roommate".
——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-
I really like this one. Sorry it's been I while but I've been busy, also sorry if the flirting is bad (I didn't know what I was doing). I hope you all like this chapter though. With that said I have a good day/night💚