CHAPTER 19

Author's POV

Its Thursday today  and Meera is currently packing currently packing her suitcase while talking to Liz.

"What are you doing?", Liz asks her.

"As you can see I'm packing my bag", Meera replies.

"Um yeah, but the whole place looks like it has been hit with a tornado". Liz chuckles while Meera turns to glare at the screen. "Don't give me that look. Ok so tell me why are you putting up with all this?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You and I, we both know that you are just got married to whatever his name was because your dad wanted you to. And I don't mean to sound insensitive but after he, you know, will you still keep this whole act up?"

"I don't know Liz. I haven't really thought about it yet", Meera replies honestly. In the mean time Abhimanyu decides to check on Meera. Her door is half open. He's is about to knock when he hears Liz saying-

"Oh come on. You don't seriously believe that you will live there forever. Just imagine, you moving back here. We could have so much fun , just like old times. We could go to San Tropez and gets tans. You look like you need one "

"I don't know. Maybe", Meera says hesitantly.

"Come on, what's holding you there?", Liz waits for her to reply but Meera doesn't say anything. Somehow her silence hurt Abhimanyu more than he let himself believe. After a moment, Liz continues saying, "see there is nothing. Consider it at least. You know you want to."

"That's not true, but I'll think about it."

"Yay, my job here is done. I'll leave you to you mess. Bye", saying this, Liz disconnects the call.

After hearing their entire conversation, reality dawns upon Abhi. Meera won't be here forever. Over the last few months he had grown so accustomed to her presence that the thought of her leaving hurt him. But why? From the beginning he knew that they were going to get separated eventually. He shakes his head cursing mentally for letting himself get too attached.

**********

Meera's POV

I wake up at 5.30am to the sound of my alarm. I do my morning routine, take a shower and wear a while off-shoulder dress. 

                                                         (Meera's look)

                                                         (Meera's look)

We all planned to meet at the Malhotra mansion by 7 and its 6.30 now. I head downstairs and find Reyansh and Abhi already ready. Abhi is wearing jeans with a white t-shirt and a denim jacket. The t-shirt fits his snugly and  you can literally see this muscles. His hair is messy making him look hotter.