EPILOGUE

(2 years later)

Author's POV

Meera wakes up in the morning and the first thing she sees is her husband.  Abhi is sleeping and so he looks so handsome and peaceful. She traces the outline of his face with her finger tips. They have been married for 2 and a half years and every single day has been amazing for both of them. Sure they have theirs arguments and differences but at the end of the day, Meera and Abhi always find their way back to each other no matter what.

Abhimanyu feels Meera's hand caressing his face and he smiles opening his eyes to look directly into hers. 

"Good Morning", Meera says.

"Hm, it always is with you", he replies kissing her hand. She withdraws her hand and says

"That's such a cheesy pick up line"

"I mean every word of it", Abhimanyu says defending himself. 

"Ok", Meera replies with a shrug. 

"You don't believe me", he asks as she gets up but is sounds more like a statement.

"Of course I do", Meera says standing at the foot of the bed. Abhi gets up and walks towards her. He pulls her against him such that her back is presses against his front. He trails kisses along her jaw and down her neck and whispers, "then why don't I believe you".

Meera turns around and puts her arms round his neck and kisses the corner of his mouth and says," that sounds like your problem". Saying this she runs out of the room and Abhi follows her. "Meera come back here", Abhi calls out but she shakes her head . 

Just then Reyansh comes out of his room rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Dada", Reyansh calls out when he sees Abhi , who goes and lifts him up. "Hey, you are up just in time. Lets go and get you ready for school", Abhi says and Reyansh nods. He puts him down as Meera approaches them. She kneels down in front of Reyansh who wraps his arms around her tightly. She smiles and kisses his forehead. 

"Rey, shall we get ready for school", Abhi says holding his hand out for him.

"Go, or else you'll get late", Meera tells him. Reyansh leaves her and holds Abhi's outstretched hand who takes him inside to get dressed. In the mean time she freshens up and goes downstairs to find Sarla aunty setting up the breakfast table. They greet each other and 15mins later Reyansh comes running down the stairs. 

"Slow down Reyansh", Meera calls out to him. She helps him onto his chair and places his breakfast and a glass of milk in front of him. She sits next to him and starts feeding him. 

"Mama you kn-", Reyansh starts saying.

"Finish chewing then talk Rey", she tells him. 

Meanwhile Abhi dresses up and comes downstairs. He sees Meera and Reyansh eating and laughing and smiles at the scene as he approaches them. She wipes his face with a napkin. 

"Ready to go champ ?", Abhi asks ruffling his hair. Reyansh nods and gets down from his chair. 

"Bye mama", he tells Meera kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye sweetie. I'll come to pick you up ok", she says. Reyansh nods and heads outside along with Abhimanyu.

**********

Half n hour later Abhi returns after dropping Reyansh of at his school. He goes upstairs to find Meera sitting on the edge of the bed looking extremely pale. He rushes towards her and kneels down in front of her and holds her hand.