CHAPTER 43

Meera's POV

**Warning: Mature content ahead**

Within seconds most of our clothes are on the floor. I'm just in my under ware and he's in his boxers and I must say that's a delicious sight. His eyes rake through my body and I feel hot all over. He kisses my lips and makes his way down my chest. His hands find the hook of my bra and he looks up at me asking for permission. I nod slightly and in a swift movement my bra also joins the rest of our clothes. All of a sudden I feel shy and try to hide myself.

He holds my hands and says," You are breathtakingly beautiful, never try to hide yourself from me", and kisses me. His kisses are fervent and full of passion. He trails kisses down my neck and finally reaches my breasts flicking and playing with them. I moan at this touch. He kisses me down my stomach and slowly slides my panties down throwing it in some corner. I lie completely naked under him. I can see his eyes darken as he looks at me.

He kisses me down these and a wave of pleasure courses through me . 

"I-i  haven't ", I try to say but he nibbling and sucking on the sensitive spots.

"You are a virgin?", he asks looking up at me.

"No, but I haven't done this in a really long time", I say and he nods , understanding me. Without any warning he inserts a finger and I arch back moaning. He adds another finger while coming up to kiss me. 

"You're so wet and tight", he groans as I interlace my fingers in his hair. I feel the pressure build in my lower abdomen. He senses it to and slows down.

"Abhi stop teasing me", I groan. He increases his pace and I'm so close. "Cum for me", he whispers and my orgasm hits me. I bury my face in his neck as a wave of pleasure courses through my body. We are both breathing heavily at this point. 

He removes his boxers and his erection springs free. To say that it is huge would be an understatement . I eyes made contact and I gulped. He aligns his tip to my entrance and eases in slowly. "Relax", he whispers kissing me. I try to loosen my muscles as he enters fully, stretching me completely. He starts moving and both of us are moaning each others names lost in ecstasy. 

**Mature scene ends**

**********

I wake up the next morning and look for Abhi but he is not there in the room. I find my clothes thrown in different corners of the room as a result of last nights activities. I quickly put them on and go downstairs. 

I find Abhi in the kitchen, shirtless cooking something over the stove. Reyansh is sitting next to him, occasionally calling him out and passing random things he can find. Aw, my boys are so adorable. I go up to them and kiss Reyansh on the cheek. He giggles and raises his hands, gesturing me to lift him up. I pick him and he presses the side of his face against mine. 

Abhi puts his arm around my waist and kisses the side of my head. "Did you sleep well?", he asks me.

"Yeah, you?"

"Better than ever", he replies giving his most dazzling smile. I turn my attention to the stove.

"Wait, are you cooking?", I ask and he nods.  The last time Abhi tried to cook was a disaster. "Why would you do that?"

"Trust me , I haven't burned anything and he food looks fine. Why don't you wait for like 10mins and the food will be ready. I'm sure you are very hungry after last night", he says winking at me. I hesitantly agree and take Reyansh with me.